• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Graph or chart of different boat years/models?

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
The 23' stopped US deliveries after the '09 model year as I understand it. I am not certain what model was produced, but it is my understanding it was available in the limited markets (Canada) following the '09 production year. However, it could have been the same '09 model and just marketed differently out of the country. I am only guessing at that. The 240/242 started production with the 2010 year model I believe and not sooner. The 212 ceased production for a single model year...again, I think. Ha ha...I don't know any of this for certain, just want I seem to remember logistically. Yeah, I kind of knew the numbers were just reflective of the forum membership, but I think I had forgotten that from the time I first read this thread, so thanks for the reminder!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@Julian No 23 footers in 2010 - that is when they were replaced with the 240s.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
No 23'ers were sold in the USA in 2010, I don't know if they actually made a 2010 model year in it, or just continued to sell and produce the 2009 for Canada.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Thats very funny then, because I put that spreadsheet and its data together from Yamaha's site....and 23 footers have been on there for 2010 for years....and I was pretty anal about pulling up prices on their website. Perhaps they had them listed on their site to cover leftovers from 2009? I notice now that the price from 2009 and 2010 is the same...so that would make sense....

Guess there is something else I can correct on the xls!