• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Dialing in the yard and adjusted some sprinkler heads… what a hot day so far.
IMG_3210.png

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Behind my neighbor and his 242.
IMG_3231.jpeg

I_squared_r

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I went to a restaurant just outside the city and.. Ok so I grew up in suburbia and NYC so we didn't have much wild life besides birds and squirrels.. So forgive me if this is a stupid question but umm, is this a weird chicken? Or its only weird to me?

IMG_2166.jpg

TimW451

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

zpaul

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I went to a restaurant just outside the city and.. Ok so I grew up in suburbia and NYC so we didn't have much wild life besides birds and squirrels.. So forgive me if this is a stupid question but umm, is this a weird chicken? Or its only weird to me?

View attachment 200339
They use the extra fluffy ones to make the extra spicy chicken strips. Nice find :D

Just kidding. I've never seen a chicken like that before, it's not just weird to you.

John McLaughlin

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Pooles Island is a small island located on the Chesapeake Bay, part of Harford County, Maryland.[1] It is southeast of the southern tip of Gunpowder Neck. The Pooles Island Light was built on it. Pooles Island was used for bombing practice from 1918 through the 1960s as part of Aberdeen Proving Ground. Access to the island is prohibited due to unexploded ordnance.[2]
I was thinking it was the Chesapeake. As there is a lot of explosive ordnance especially on the island on th eastern shore side near Crisfield

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Freshly mowed grass,
the new transmission on the riding lawnmower worked great and worth the 2 hours of sledge hammer work to get the wheels off the old axle,

20230520_171332.jpg

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
put the sledge away and now it's on to gunsmithing,

my forend latch spring broke, the two arms sticking up are supposed to be attached to the spring wrapped around the rod,

20230521_153230.jpg

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Played in company league last night (Every Tuesday). First time I've played 9 holes and NOT lost my ball! Still shot a 53, which isn't great, but it's my first time under 60, and a marked improvement from the 72 I shot two weeks ago.

Yesterday's score.
Screenshot_20230524-074454.png

You can see my previous lack of talent there!
Screenshot_20230524-065605.png

Here's the official score card.
PXL_20230524_005846753.jpg

Also, deal with the wife was; when I play 9 holes without losing a ball I can get a new set of clubs. Had my eye on a set of Stix for awhile now. Might pick up a set here soon after this accomplishment.

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I signed up as a volunteer for the first big tournament of the new Frisco PGA golf course. This week is the Senior PGA Championship and I am a walking scorer. First shift was yesterday for the ProAm and my golfer was Shaun Micheel.
. Very cool dude and his caddie Tony who is from Australia was a hoot! We traded golf jokes throughout the round as we were walking down the fairway. The new course is a links style course and was in Amazing condition. The fairways are Zoysia and felt like carpet. I did not see one weed in a fairway. The greens are all elevated, small, firm, and fast. The Promo is kind of a lame event, but it was laid back and fun. My next shifts are Friday mid day and Saturday morning. Hoping I draw some good golfers!

IMG_4580.JPGIMG_4575.JPG

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length