• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

101 question from a 101 jet boat owner..

Eric Gonzalez

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
I'm well aware of the "pee" hole you need to keep note of on the side while in the water to make sure your cooling pump is working properly. BUT- Is this the same with flushing it out at the end of the day? I had mine in for the third time and the first was awhile back (don't remember) the second was in fresh water (no need) and the third (yesterday) it was NOT coming out the "pee" hole but was coming out the exhaust..

Is this an issue or normal? Thanks in advance, you guys rock.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
It takes about 70 psi on the hose to get close to the amount you see coming out at the lake.

Eric Gonzalez

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Awesome, just wanted to be sure something wasn't wrong.. thanks again!

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Also I have noticed with salt-away it will not pee, but with regular hose it will. Was a concern at first but I quickly realized it is not a big deal.