• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2006 FACE LIFT

lashburn1

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Got a major part of the new boats renovation complete this week.
Did a Partial SILVER Flake Wrap over the All Gun Metal Gel...(covered up some of the SunFaded LetterMarkings as well)

Added NEW 2014 Factory MarsterCraft LOGo , Satin Black brushed Aluminum.

IMG_0280.JPG IMG_9196.JPG IMG_9197.JPG Screen Shot 2014-09-12 at 8.14.36 AM.png IMG_9274.JPG IMG_9276.JPG IMG_9324.JPG IMG_9347.JPG IMG_9371.JPG IMG_9376.JPG IMG_9381.JPG IMG_9383.JPG

Damn, I don't have to tell you because you already know... But that thing is Sweeeeetttt!!! :woot:

Beautiful boat!!! And the facelift is perfect!

D

Very nice as I've come to expect. You never disappoint. I love the raised master craft lettering. The boat looks brand new and that is the best looking galvanized trailer I've seen, ever (I didn't notice it before).

Nice Job! Looks awesome!

Very nice as I've come to expect. You never disappoint. I love the raised master craft lettering. The boat looks brand new and that is the best looking galvanized trailer I've seen, ever (I didn't notice it before).
Thanks Ronnie!

I certainly like wraps more and more.
My kids use and abuse the boat too much yet though. Stock it is until we reach at least walking age for all my kids, lol
Looks incredible though man.

That looks awesome!

@Speedling walking age just increases the destruction radius. Trust me, I know...

lol
yeah, but then they get kicked outta the boat!
My kids are a riot, but man do they get into some trouble!
I'd love to say I was a good kid, but honestly, I know which side of this marriage they get it from.... :shifty::mooning::D:cow::facepalm:

I gotta get Those Fender Covers ASAP.... Like before I launch the Boat once.

Very nice...

Hey guys, if you are looking for options other than complete wraps, that start at about $700, and are made to be easy to install yourself, then check these graphic kits out:
- http://www.ipdjetskigraphics.com/yamaha-boat-graphics

Let us know if you have questions. :winkingthumbsup"

Back