• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2014 Boating Season Opener

SCSTWG

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
In other news, we had a record low temperature in Syracuse yesterday....and that isn't easy to do. It looks like mid-January around here.

Sotally Tober

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
48 hours and counting until I'm on a "Space Available" flight from Japan to Travis, AFB. Then catch a ride from Travis, AFB to Sacramento Airport. From Sacramento hop on a flight back to San Diego!

Gym

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
48 hours and counting until I'm on a "Space Available" flight from Japan to Travis, AFB. Then catch a ride from Travis, AFB to Sacramento Airport. From Sacramento hop on a flight back to San Diego!
Let me wish you an early "Welcome Home." Hope you're home for the summer so you can enjoy your family and your boat. (and we can enjoy some more pics. :)

Reactions: 007

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

SCSTWG

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome home. I made the trip back from Okinawa, Japan when I was in the Marines and it took forever. Okinawa>Mainland Japan>Guam>LAX>St.Louis>Pittsburgh>Syracuse with significant layover's in between. I think it was around 48 hours in total. Brutal. Safe travels.

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Let me wish you an early "Welcome Home." Hope you're home for the summer so you can enjoy your family and your boat. (and we can enjoy some more pics. :)
I'm in Anaheim this weekend for a convention. Planning on hitting The Toadies concert at House of Blues Saturday night. If you like rock music, and have never seen The Toadies live, you should check it out!

Topper232

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Yes, we know what it means, and we're on standby. [flag]

Sotally Tober

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I'm in Anaheim this weekend for a convention. Planning on hitting The Toadies concert at House of Blues Saturday night. If you like rock music, and have never seen The Toadies live, you should check it out!
I appreciate the invite! I will be a zombie when I arrive in San Diego. Jet-lag plus the extreme time difference and 15 hours of travel.

BAC.94

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Welcome home S.T.! How are you enjoying Japan? I remember you asking about the place on the message boards awhile back!

Sotally Tober

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Welcome home S.T.! How are you enjoying Japan? I remember you asking about the place on the message boards awhile back!
Japan is a different world. Purposely staying on base and socking away tons of cash to buy a home in 2016. Looking forward to deployment on the GEORGE WASHINGTON.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Awwww sucks dude. Sorry to hear that.

rkluck

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Those long travel times are exhausting! I try not to get stressed when things don't go as planned and just ride through them. I have spent many a night is an airport due to weather, mechanical conditions and one time just because there was no pilot (I always thought that was an odd one). Save travels and have a lot of fun when you get settled!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length