• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2017 JetBoatPilot SeaDek Group Buy <30% Discount REACHED!>

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

AndyD

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Do we need to start a 2018 JBP SeaDek group buy thread?
Don’t bother with starting a new interest thread. @JetBoatPilot will create a new thread when they are ready for the next group buy. It will be in September which is their yearly routine. No need to get too many people committed on this thread now as it will have to start all over again in September.

Chester

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
One thing I will say is that the "cockpit kit" needs to be revised for the 2018 AR240...probably other 24's as well. There are a few sea-deck pieces that are part of the "cockpit kit" that Yamaha has already installed from the factory. For example at the bow there's a piece already factory installed over the ladder/anchor locker and it's shown as part of their "cockpit kit." Maybe jetboatpilot will substitute other pieces in lieu of not needing these factory installed pieces. For instance the walk-thru area to the transom could really use some sea-deck. Looking forward to the fall group buy in September assuming there'll be one.

Enjoy the summer guys!!

ThatJeepGuy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
While Yamaha has marine mat over the anchor locker, it doesn’t match perfect. The gray is too dark and looks dirty sitting next to the seadeck

Chester

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
While Yamaha has marine mat over the anchor locker, it doesn’t match perfect. The gray is too dark and looks dirty sitting next to the seadeck
Awe that's terrible. So you're saying we'll need to peel off the factory mat so it all matches...that totally blows. What about the swim platform? Can you really tell the difference? Why can't sea-deck just match it...makes no sense. Isn't it their product anyway supplied to Yamaha? I'm also not a fan of having to remove all the snaps and having to stick all this stuff down permanently. Would be nice if they just used the same snaps so you could go back to stock if needed not to mention the install time would be like 5 minutes. I know it's meant to be stuck down, but Yamaha doesn't do it on their upper end boats like the E-Series and Wake series...they have the snap-in sea-deck flooring direct from factory.

LionShare

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Cockpit and Engine bay kit ordered...great discount! Thanks for taking care of us Will...greatly appreciated my good man!

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

Desmond Hicks

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I have a quick question. I know it says not to install in weather under 60 degrees. What if it’s over 60 degrees during the day and under 60 when b.o.b. Goes down? Safe to put on?

Desmond Hicks

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I’m in Missouri lol.

Hilario Perez

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Yes way different temperature I think it's a big difference LOL.

Scott

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Are there any discounts going on now or coming soon? I’m ready to purchase a cockpit kit for a 2008 AR230.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Right now there are not with the exception of some special color kits we have in stock. They are 35% off and you can find them in the clearance section of the store.

At the end of this month there may be a 10% off sale but not 100% yet.

Scott

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Right now there are not with the exception of some special color kits we have in stock. They are 35% off and you can find them in the clearance section of the store.

Thanks for the reply. I will check out the clearance section.

Snofire

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Any update on this?

ralphsmithiii

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Any update on this?
Same! I'm also looking to purchase ASAP but nothing on clearance. Looking for a cockpit/swimdeck kit for a 2015 AR240 in Stone Gray/Black Faux Teak.

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
A guy's got to eat. If you don't want to wait a whole season, you gotta buy the kit at regular price. An extra year is a big deal.