• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2019 Starved Rock to Peoria Run, Saturday October 12

Eric Popper

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
A few weeks ago, when the chain was closed, a friend and I decided to tow our boats over to Lake Geneva. It ended up being no wake too...

Horrible season....

Eric

props2you

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
A few weeks ago, when the chain was closed, a friend and I decided to tow our boats over to Lake Geneva. It ended up being no wake too...

Horrible season....

Eric

Crazy! Lake G is our home lake and it's been 10 years since the last no wake! Just like the great lakes, HIGH water levels.

Jimxo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Anyone up for this trip now ?

Blkrvrbart

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Tango
Boat Length
Might be a few weeks before I get my break in hours, but if you’re coming to Peoria, I might meet you up around Henry and buzz down to P town. Let me know when you’re gonna make the trip!

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Hey Jim. I'm about 2 weeks from having the boat in the water, but I would join.

Eric Popper

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I don’t see any new posts or threads about this so I’m assuming no Peoria run this year?

E

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I don’t see any new posts or threads about this so I’m assuming no Peoria run this year?

E
I don’t believe so with COVID still and where we stop for food is not seating at 100%. I did cruise to Peoria and stopped at Kuchies for lunch. It was a nice cruise to do, even on our own.

Eric Popper

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I would consider it with at least a few boats, but not by myself. No where to stop or pull-in if problems between SR and PIA...

E

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I certainly hope this tradition continues. I need someone to pick up the torch. I am now living in Knoxville, TN, therefore not heading this, but one of the trips we always looked forward to, especially when we could time the changing of the colors.

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We’ll see what next year brings and maybe I’ll get with you and try to keep this going. I’ve done from Spring Vally to Peoria on my own and enjoyed it & would love to get with a group to make the journey.