• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2019 Yamaha 275 Detail Images

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Well that’s just dumb. I guess they’re trying to make it more “classy” than a water sports boat?
Yeah, I totally don't understand why they didn't include a tower tow point! Makes me wonder if it was simply left off the requirements sheet they sent to the tower maker! D'Oh!

Ismael Breton

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Guys, for this money you can buy an almost flawless barely used 30 to 34 ft Searay. If I'm spending this sort of dough on a boat, I better be sleeping in a cabin of some sort or putting my kids to sleep in A/C.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thank you, Admins!

Despite Yamaha not providing the materials ahead of time to the most important Yamaha resource that exists on the internet...
You pulled through for the members here! Much appreciated.

--
1551111061309.png
@Williamsone46 Really, I wasn't trying to be funny.

I found this forum when shopping for my next boat. Like most people, I would go online and Google a term like "Yamaha jet boat" and whatever is of particular interest like "reliability", resale value", "pricing", "fuel economy", "shallow water draft", "pump", "wake", "wake board", "recall issues", etc etc - really anything in place of xxx ("Yamaha jet boat xxx").

The jetboaters.net (this forum) pops up, reliably, at the top of meaningful search results - sites with actual information.
I don't know of a better resource for Yamaha jet boating information on the internet (other than this site).

--

Last edited:

112Vulcan

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I have to say that seeing the boat in person and climbing around it at the boat show, I think it's a great jet boat! The room is exceptional and the Fun Factor is everywhere. The design may be too modern for a lot of people but I think it will grow on most. I did not like the hard top design but for some reason the soft top looks much better to me. We did get a test ride at the show and really liked the ride and acceleration. My only reason for not purchasing this boat is we boat in salt water. For longevity sake and the fact we put about 200 to 250 hours on a year, I just don't trust the motors from salt water corrosion. I understand the importance of maintenance and everything that goes along with it. I've been doing so for 30+ yrs. I have had several outboards and two IO's and can vouch for the outboards vs. IO"s in the salt. All that being said...I think it's a great boat! If I was in fresh water I would have purchased at the show.