• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2024 Model Shipping Dates

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
I recently ordered or reserved a 2024 252SD boat. The dealership told me it would be the end of December before it would be in. Then I went to the boat show in Cincinnati. and they told me there are no delays on shipping the boat because they are manufacturing 4 a week. I still have not heard anything back from them and I also checked the dealerships, and no one has any in stock. Has anyone heard if there is a problem with this particular boat or maybe I was just misinformed.

Jchawaii9

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I recently ordered or reserved a 2024 252SD boat. The dealership told me it would be the end of December before it would be in. Then I went to the boat show in Cincinnati. and they told me there are no delays on shipping the boat because they are manufacturing 4 a week. I still have not heard anything back from them and I also checked the dealerships, and no one has any in stock. Has anyone heard if there is a problem with this particular boat or maybe I was just misinformed.
Based on my recent experience, Yamaha is just terrible at communicating with the dealers on timelines for delivery and whatnot. Just keep trying to get info but I know my local dealer just recently started getting their 2024 orders in.