• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

210 Spreader Lights

Tailwaters

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Looking to install a couple spreader lights on my 210 with a canvas top. Just wondering who else has done this and if you had any issue drilling through the tubing and not chipping out the powder coat? Planning on using a clamshell style mount to make things nice and clean plus adjustable.

Thanks

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
I would think that it would be just like adding speakers - probably use some blue painters tape over the spot you're going to drill to prevent damage to the powder coat.

Maduro

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Definitely use blue tape and run the bit backwards. Once you’ve removed some material go forward. Use the sam process on gel coat.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Came across these yesterday... pretty much what I’ve been looking for. I like that they are dimmable, and have red light to maintain your night vision. These lights only use two wires, toggle on/off to set light level and again to change colors. They’re available in blue/white as well.

Jet Boat Okie

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Has anyone installed lights on a 210 that they are happy with? I had purchased some nlights and mounting hardware on Amazon, but didn’t end up installing them because of the hassle and uncertainty of performance.

If anyone has a success story installing lights please share!

jocolo21

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
I installed led spreader 5" to my 242 for my Bimini trip, plain and simple i couldnt see they were so bright that i ended up taking them off, might be good for fishing at night but to go in and out of the south bimini chanel i couldnt see crap

Maduro

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Has anyone installed lights on a 210 that they are happy with? I had purchased some nlights and mounting hardware on Amazon, but didn’t end up installing them because of the hassle and uncertainty of performance.

If anyone has a success story installing lights please share!
[/https://youtu.be/SYkB8mma-oc

Jet Boat Okie

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

lazergeek

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
This guy has some pretty good stuff!

I dont like the idea of that many holes in that location of the rear tower. probably weakened it.