• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

800 members about to happen!

It is hard to say who it is, that we discovered at 700. Seems that the forum talley and the software tally don't agree completely, but either way, 800 is on its way!

I think he needs to post up to claim it ;)

@Woodr35, you are our 800th member!

All this since what mid march? Outstanding. Solid group.

And almost at the 400 mark for people who've added their location to their profile and show on the member map!

Go here to add your location....(putting your zipcode makes the spot even more accurate).....but city/state will get you close.

https://jetboaters.net/account/

Looks like we're gaining momentum. Not looking to start a fire fight here but I was just over to brand X and found the responses to the cries for help slow and lame. I'd like to redirect them here for help but we know how well that would be received.

Looks like we're gaining momentum. Not looking to start a fire fight here but I was just over to brand X and found the responses to the cries for help slow and lame. I'd like to redirect them here for help but we know how well that would be received.

But eventually they'll figure it out. Its like the Chinese banning Facebook....they find a way around it. Censorship never works....and actually backfires....(as we all know too well). Many members over there can't even PM other members now....just keep posting our URL on every public video and photo you see.....and they'll find us!

i like this forum better than others, but the format is still not my preference. I believe membership would sky-rocket if the board was as easy to read as other boards. The members are truly amazing. Just a suggestion I've mentioned before. I deeply appreciate all the info I've gotten, and the active members that help. Thanks

- Kross

i like this forum better than others, but the format is still not my preference. I believe membership would sky-rocket if the board was as easy to read as other boards. The members are truly amazing. Just a suggestion I've mentioned before. I deeply appreciate all the info I've gotten, and the active members that help. Thanks
- Kross
Hmm, @Kross , I have seen your post about this before. I can't say that I have ever used any forum as well laid out or easy to use as this one, so maybe you could share exactly what forum software you feel is easier to use or better presented. It certainly isn't our previous, as it was an antique. I have been on SeaRay, Chapparell, Priuschat, several GM truck forums, Greenhulk, and a couple of others, but all were older software, harder to read on a cell phone, and not as easy to post pics. And this isn't a defensive reply, it is a desire to hear you and see what, if anything we can do to make this a better experience for the member. I am glad you said that the members are amazing, because even the fraternal organizations I have been a member of have not reached the level our members do on an hourly basis! We are blessed with a very knowledgeable group that are willing to share that knowledge and time with other members.

I also have been on several other forums and find this one superior. I think this forum requires more of a learning curve due to the fact it is so feature rich. The ability to view this comfortably on smart phones puts this software over the top. I don't think other forums have the inclination or the resources to keep up with the latest forum software.

i like this forum better than others, but the format is still not my preference. I believe membership would sky-rocket if the board was as easy to read as other boards. The members are truly amazing. Just a suggestion I've mentioned before. I deeply appreciate all the info I've gotten, and the active members that help. Thanks- Kross

I find this really confusing. One of the most impressive "features" of this site/forum is its FLEXIBILITY and Ease of use. We have always found the software employed here to be almost "leading" in design and functionality. Never to suggest that improvements aren't possible ... but at least for me and Barbie, this wonderful forum is purty near puff-fect ! Our only additive comment, is THANK YOU VERY MUCH Julian, Mel, etc !!!!!! Respectfully signed, Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA
And oh yeah ............
Before we lest forget, THANK YOU to everyone for all of their incredible posts aiding other members here, answering questions that even the manufacturer many times can't/won't reply to, and the incredible modifications everyone keeps coming up with to use up/consume all of our excess beverage funds on (LOL !)>

I think he is talking about the overall forum script. Most people that frequent forums are used to the traditional "Vbulletin" script. Almost 90% of all forums use it. But its very expensive, and its a data hog. This forums script is very fast, and once you get used to it, very easy to use.

Hmm, @Kross , I have seen your post about this before. I can't say that I have ever used any forum as well laid out or easy to use as this one, so maybe you could share exactly what forum software you feel is easier to use or better presented. It certainly isn't our previous, as it was an antique. I have been on SeaRay, Chapparell, Priuschat, several GM truck forums, Greenhulk, and a couple of others, but all were older software, harder to read on a cell phone, and not as easy to post pics. And this isn't a defensive reply, it is a desire to hear you and see what, if anything we can do to make this a better experience for the member. I am glad you said that the members are amazing, because even the fraternal organizations I have been a member of have not reached the level our members do on an hourly basis! We are blessed with a very knowledgeable group that are willing to share that knowledge and time with other members.

I really like this format because it's soooo much easier on the eyes!
Some forums are just too cluttered and slow. And I really like how easy it is to drop and drag photos.
It did take a little getting used to, I won't lie. But once I got the hang of it I was pleased as punch.
Now, when I visit other forums I do notice the difference and wish the sites with older formats would update them

Back