• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Reminder of the Thrust Vector and Lateral Thruster group buy through JetBoatPilot.....you only have Until AUGUST 31st. to get in on this group buy.
    With a Maximum discount of 35% this is the highest discount you can get on these, so don't miss out!
    So if you are looking to improve your steering-either forwards or in reverse.....this sale may be for you!  

Thank you Will @jetboatpilot for offering this exclusively to JETBOATERS.net members!

(You can click the X to the right to dismiss this notice)

Additional Bilge pump

I went with simplicity as far as plumbing goes, 18 inches of hose straight up, out the back.
wiring went straight to fuse block on aux 2, forth from left. Got chart plotter on aux 1.
Where did you come out the back?

Where did you come out the back?
Look at post #15 in this thread. He went straight out the back and onto the lower swim step. If I was to do it over again this is where I would have run mine. I just wanted the second outlet to be near the oem one and thought it looked cool to bracket the pilot water outlets, still think it looks cool, but I think the pump would flow better if it didn’t have such a long run.

Look at post #15 in this thread. He went straight out the back and onto the lower swim step. If I was to do it over again this is where I would have run mine. I just wanted the second outlet to be near the oem one and thought it looked cool to bracket the pilot water outlets, still think it looks cool, but I think the pump would flow better if it didn’t have such a long run.
Sorry. I didn’t put the two posts together. I do agree that it is better for the pump with the shorter hose, but I like being able to see the discharge from my helm. By my boat isn’t a center console though. Looks nice.

I like how you attached the wood with the existing threads. I considered but didn’t want to try to align the holes in my stainless.

Back