• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

After 2 years looking I pulled the trigger

Roger.P

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So, stopped at a Miami dealer and closed the deal:
2019 AR195
$40431.00 OTD
Includes Yamaha cover
CG Kit
2 Yamaha Vests (for the kids)
1+2 Year Warranty

Hopefully, I didn't do too bad... let's see...

The boat should be ready for pick up next Friday, sales gal will give me 2 hours of lessons at the canal near my house...

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congratulations!

jgpncll

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congrats, looked for about 3 weeks before purchasing my used 2017 AR 190 about 2 months ago(couldn't find a dealer nearby with a 2018 in stock) and the family and I love the boat.

NeverAgain3

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I bought a 2018 AR195 (Red) in July for $41,477 OTD with black cover, 3+2 warranty (bought 2 extra years) and CG Starter Kit from Boaters Exchange up towards Cocoa Beach. I talked witb Riva Motorsports in Pompano, but they weren't as easy to deal with. I'm in the Treasure Coast.

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congratulations! Wishing you many healthy and happy years of boating and making memories.:winkingthumbsup"

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That’s awesome. Congrats on the new boat.

Maccam26

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Congrats on the AR195!! It'll be an awesome boat

Roger.P

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I bought a 2018 AR195 (Red) in July for $41,477 OTD with black cover, 3+2 warranty (bought 2 extra years) and CG Starter Kit from Boaters Exchange up towards Cocoa Beach. I talked witb Riva Motorsports in Pompano, but they weren't as easy to deal with. I'm in the Treasure Coast.
Riva sells too many things... nobody masters anything... Jetski of Miami is a boat only place... they know boats.

lukewaterwalker

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
So, stopped at a Miami dealer and closed the deal:
2019 AR195
$40431.00 OTD
Includes Yamaha cover
CG Kit
2 Yamaha Vests (for the kids)
1+2 Year Warranty

Hopefully, I didn't do too bad... let's see...

The boat should be ready for pick up next Friday, sales gal will give me 2 hours of lessons at the canal near my house...
Awesome job. I'm looking into getting the same thing during the off season here in Washington state. Hopefully in the boat show i can get an equally good deal