• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Another new guy

glad to have you on board, congratulations on the new boat, Yamaha was my first boat also and I haven't regretted it yet,

update your profile with your location so we know where you are and it will also automatically add you to the member map,

Be sure to check out the members tips and faq section for lots of great info

Welcome Aboard!

And you made a great choice!

Welcome and that's a great boat you got there.

Welcome! You are going to love your new AR240. Post up some pix when you get a chance.

Welcome aboard!

The early buyers / year end bonus guys are trickling in! What a great line up of Yamaha boats for 2015. I'm green with envy!!

Welcome aboard @Fred123 congrats on the new boat, glad that you found us.

Congrats. You'll love it.

Hey @Fred123 !!! KILLER boat you 'jes bought yourself !
You're gonna finds out in a month or so (bein' in Georgia !) that you made 1 of the BEST decisions of your life !

Glad you found us ! Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

And, oh yeah ! ...............

Welcome aboard 77 - Fred123 - sm.jpg

Last edited:
@Fred123 ... you made a couple of great decisions already...New Yamaha and you found Jetboaters.net, not bad and it's only January!! Just think what kind of year you will have if you keep making decisions like these!! :Welcome:

Welcome Aboard! where in Georgia are you located?:Welcome:

Welcome aboard!!!! SWEET JESUS!!! I wish my first boat was a new Yamaha AR240.... Come to think of it , I WISH MY CURRENT ONE WAS!!! LOL..

Congratulations! I did the same a few years back--my first boat an AR240. You will have a blast and love every minute. Don't worry about pestering us with questions. We actually like to answer them... :)

Back