• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

any garage door opener experts or vaguely-knowledgable guessers

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
SUCCESS!!! It cost me $48 at a local store instead of $25 on internet and a week for delivery, not many places sell opener parts, in the DFW area I only found 2 stores,

it really was easy, about 1 hour total, the worst part was trying to reprogram the cars and spare transmitters,

here's a youtube I used for guidance,

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Let me know it could be something different but when ever a cust has issues , that's the first thing I try and %75 that is the issue but some times it's a very challenging Thing to figure out what is causing the interference
OK...two weeks now without LEDs in my opener and NOT A SINGLE ISSUE! Problem solved by removing LEDs!

I never would have guessed!

Love the stuff I learn here!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
OK...two weeks now without LEDs in my opener and NOT A SINGLE ISSUE! Problem solved by removing LEDs!

I never would have guessed!

Love the stuff I learn here!

@AndyD Did you discover an LED in your opener and did that solve your problem?

AndyD

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I did and it did!! :winkingthumbsup" Craziest shit I’ve ever seen.