• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

April Recruiting Drive and Free T-Shirts

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
After one month of operation we have almost hit the 500 member mark. The temperatures are warming up and most of us are thinking about getting our boats back in the water. So it is good time to invite all our Jet Boat owning friends to join.

To make recruiting a little more fun, I am offering two free forum logo t-shirts to the member who recruits the most new members during the month of April. I have added a "Referred By" field to the registration form. Please ask members that you invite to enter your username in that field.

Forum t-shirts are not yet available although @Williamsone46 has mocked up a few examples. This competition also sets a deadline of one month to have t-shirts available.

Nice!!! That should be plenty of time for me to write a bot. :)

No cheating from you technologically savvy muts. . . . . . . Remember the quarter (or whats left of it) :vamp:

I heard the company that is making the T-Shirts is fantastic, once of the best.

So who won, yo?

God you are both hilarious. Seriously. Hee hee hee hee

I will kick in 2 LOGO stickers of their choice. PM me with details and I will get them out to ya!

Large please! Thanks!

@JetBoatPilot, you get two shirts. Would you like both in large?

Both large please. Thank you!

You pick the two stickers. Thank you again!

Back