• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

BEAUTIFUL HEADER!

@Bruce does it let you set up 3 different banners and it automatically selects which one to use based on the width of the screen the user is viewing on, or do you have to try and make one that works with all 3?

XenForo only allows for a single logo image.

I used an add-on (Respollo) to switch to a smaller logo at less than 480 pixels of width Tuesday. Today I modified the code of Respollo to use a third logo when the browser is wider than 1250 pixels.

So now you should see just the logo on a narrow screen such as a vertical iPhone, then a banner with two boats from 480 to 1249 pixels wide which starts with an iPhone horizontal, then a banner with 6 boats over 1250 pixels wide.

Very cool indeed!

Wow come out of hibernation after a long winter and find all my favorite people led a revolt and designed a new home. My first search, "logo" somehow I just new there would already be a logo and decal designs! Love the site, and love having a "like" button. Great job on the look and feel, great job all around!

Mike

glad to have you on board, wait until you find out how easy it is to add a picture! and if you want to alert somebody during a post use the @ feature @cane.mba

Already playing with some of the features, uploading avatars, etc! Thanks for the tip on notification! @Scottintexas

I had the opportnity to try this site out on my Iphone... Really love how it looks and how easy it is to navigate. I'm sure alot goes into the design and making it all fit right so for that, I thank you guys for the hard work!
Yeah, it lends a whole new dimension to hittin the head.

Everything about the site is great, love the new header as well. I honestly had not been visiting the other site because activity there seemed to die off, but thats not the case here. It's amazing how upbeat everyone is here, eager to contribute, and IMO more tolerant. Thanks for the great site guys.

I don't mind rotating headers and think it's kind of neat how google always changes their search page,

I like the pictures of the different boats and think it would really add a sense of community if we were to grab some pictures off the public media of members having fun, I don't have any idea how hard that would be and certainly not suggesting we change it everyday but every so often just for something different,

I don't know maybe I'm over thinking it and most people look past the header ????

@Bruce, the large image is extending beyond the window size, just fyi.

Back