• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Been censored on the far side...

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
A wrench that turned bolts but also strived to understand every detail of your existence so it could sell that data to marketing companies.
If I had a wrench that required me to see what my insane sister was doing/saying every time I used it, I would avoid that tool like the plague. Why I no longer have a facebook account. She takes "bat shit crazy" to a new level.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
If I had a wrench that required me to see what my insane sister was doing/saying every time I used it, I would avoid that tool like the plague. Why I no longer have a facebook account. She takes "bat shit crazy" to a new level.
I just hide those crazy relatives....(I wonder how many hide me! LOL :rolleyes: )....seeing only what you want to see is much easier than it used to be. I also hide people who love taking photos of everything they eat....don't get that....but I'm not a foodie. So that wrench now has much more control....that said...I've been using it a lot less in the last couple of years....kind of like....the orginal topic....

"What...the other site is still up an running????" :asshat::asshat::asshat::asshat::asshat::asshat::asshat::asshat::asshat::asshat::greedy::greedy::greedy::finger::finger::finger::dead::dead::dead:

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I just hide those crazy relatives....(I wonder how many hide me! LOL :rolleyes: )....seeing only what you want to see is much easier than it used to be. I also hide people who love taking photos of everything they eat....don't get that....but I'm not a foodie. So that wrench now has much more control....that said...I've been using it a lot less in the last couple of years....kind of like....the orginal topic....

"What...the other site is still up an running????" :asshat::asshat::asshat::asshat::asshat::asshat::asshat::asshat::asshat::asshat::greedy::greedy::greedy::finger::finger::finger::dead::dead::dead:
This may be the source of my discontent. When I joined FB it was very early. I'm talking like 2006 maybe 2007. It did not have all the blocks and hide functions it has now, so it was a raw feed. I was totally put off for the same reason this forum has it's #1 rule. Politics and religion. So I just shut it down and never went back.

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I fired up my old box running the Microsoft Disk Operating System and plugged in the 600 baud modem and Compu/Serve and dialed in to Yamahajetboaters.com just to check things out.

I'm not sure, but is there a fog hanging over that site or is it the font color? I found myself nodding off, but that could be almost anything.

I was tempted to post up and ask Steve if he was voting for Hillary! :eek::confused::mad::p:D

MrMoose

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I guess that I was lucky that someone on YJB mentioned "the other jet boat forum" in one of their posts. This caused me to Google "Jet boat forum" and it's how I found Jetboaters.net. ... lucky me.

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I fired up my old box running the Microsoft Disk Operating System and plugged in the 600 baud modem and Compu/Serve and dialed in to Yamahajetboaters.com just to check things out.

I'm not sure, but is there a fog hanging over that site or is it the font color? I found myself nodding off, but that could be almost anything.

I was tempted to post up and ask Steve if he was voting for Hillary! :eek::confused::mad::p:D
It's always good to see that @Glassman continues taking his meds.

LOL ! :winkingthumbsup"

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Now that's funny right there! You know that the one guaranteed vote that Hillary has.

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
For those of you suffering terribly from loss and depression at being banned by that "other"site .....we do have a little token for you here.....a Trophy.....to help put a smile back on your face....or perhaps make the smile bigger?

Brian did get all mad at us for giving such a Trophy! Our response...."Well stop banning people!!!!"

Topper232

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
For those of you suffering terribly from loss and depression at being banned by that "other"site .....we do have a little token for you here.....a Trophy.....to help put a smile back on your face....or perhaps make the smile bigger?

Brian did get all mad at us for giving such a Trophy! Our response...."Well stop banning people!!!!"
So that does that mean that Brian checks out this site? At least he doesn't have to wonder where everyone went!

Topper232

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Personally ...............
After reading this ..............
I went and checked. "over there" - Over on the Dark Side.

My ego is now SO DEFLATED !

Brian HAS NOT banned me yet !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wut am I doing wrong ? What is wrong with me ???

Mikey now sulks.
Reminds me of Seinfeld......."George is gettin Frustrated"

BoaterGuy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
This may be the source of my discontent. When I joined FB it was very early. I'm talking like 2006 maybe 2007. It did not have all the blocks and hide functions it has now, so it was a raw feed. I was totally put off for the same reason this forum has it's #1 rule. Politics and religion. So I just shut it down and never went back.
I was also an original adopter. It was great back then, I met a ton of new people at my college and we planned parties and used it in conjunction with AIM. (Wow I'm old...)

I also deleted my account when people's grandmothers were friending me and I saw more children and food than I did entertaining content like my friend puking off a balcony.

It's also great for a relationship because that extra risk/temptation that having a social media account allows, is simply not there.

Regarding YJB - Having two active threads going on about talking about it makes us look a little childish in my opinion. I think we should all move on and not dwell on the past....

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Would it be totally hilarious or totally childish to ban Brian from this site?:p

octavio3311

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Nah - let him come over. Maybe he'll learn something!!

octavio3311

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Ohh, like being a tool gets you far in life??:panda:
Unfortunately - Yeah it does. I work for NY State - being a complete f'n kiss ass idiot gets you pretty far up the ladder.
Upper management is clueless. If middle management (the people that actually know what's going on) was to all take the week off - the state would shut down.