• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Best Boating Drink?

mark_m

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I figured this might be a fun one... post up your favorite boating beverage.

I seem to have a penchant for Bud Light Lime. I don't normally drink a lot of beer, more of a bourbon guy, but something about being on the water, in the sun, these taste good.

Isn't very "Manly" but I sure do enjoy some Pina Colada on the boat. Although I'm not a big drinker anyway. I drink more Gatorade and Coke than anything.

Leinenkugels Summer Shandy. If I can't find it in cans, Yuengling Light.

Bud Light Lime all the way for me and the misses. We also always have plenty of bottles of water. Juice pouches for the kids. Oh and a white Monster to get me going on the way to the lake.

Not a big drinker either, but do enjoy a Mike's Hard Lemonaide on the boat

We make something called "Marga-Tini" in a jug. 6 - Bud Lite Limes (or your choice)
2 - Frozen lime concentrate cans
Fill the 2 empty cans of the lime concentrate with vodka. Mix and enjoy! Sounds horrible I know, but it's perfect summer drink.

Last edited:
Any drink. The boat makes everything taste better

If im driving, one or two mikes hard lime. ( if you can find it, its way better than hard lemonade). If I'm not driving I like to put a shot of rum on ice and pour hard lime over it. Its really good, but its alot of alcohol per drink, like a tropical boiler maker.

We make something called "Marga-Tini" in a jug. 6 - Bud Lite Limes (or your choice)
Fill the 2 empty cans of the lime concentrate with vodka. Mix and enjoy! Sounds horrible I know, but it's perfect summer drink.

I'm going to have to give this a try.

Shiner Blonde Light or Mic Ultra... And lots of water.

I save the bourbon and scotch for after I get done driving. :)

I think i"ll try it too but I'm switching out the vodka for clear rum! or maybe tequila

Just came across these pre-made frozen drink pouches made by daily's. They're perfect for the boat, freeze them before you leave the house and then enjoy on the boat as they thaw. I like the Pina colada and the wife goes with the Bahama Mama but they have over a dozen flavors.

http://dailyscocktails.com/

Not being a prude, but I don't drink until I'm back at the dock. But mostly Bud or Miller light for the guests. I'm looking at a DC powered blender for this summer.

I do like using LimeAide in the frozen cans for Margaritas with fresh lime added.

Not being a prude, but I don't drink until I'm back at the dock. But mostly Bud or Miller light for the guests.

I would not say this is prudishness, this is good sense. I love a cold IPA or three while cruising but more and more My cooler has only lemon aid, water, gator aid etc. Allatoona is pretty busy especially on weekends, and most folks seem to be towing tubes/skiers etc. It can be hard to pick out a person in the water especially in chop with the sun on the lake. What an unbelievable nightmare to hit a swimmer or kayaker etc etc.....
We almost always have kids on the boat, ours plus a couple extra so I'm responsible for someone else's kids. I also find I feel much better after a long lake day, not so dehydrated and tired as when I drink on the lake.
Plus a cold Hopsecutioner at the end of the day is truly manna from heaven......

I'm not shaking fingers at anyone, just saying for me it's better.....

Get Some....You're Welcome.

1_38682122_3.jpg

No one has mentioned Corona? Thats our go to. But recently found Palm Breeze made by Mike's and they come in cans... Very tasty and perfect for summer/lake days.

May need to try the Marga-tini's though..

Ice Pick ...Ice tea (sweetened), grey goose, and a splash of club soda...add lemonade and its a John Daly.

Back