• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bimini Trip 2022 Dates???

KWB5205

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Awesome I will check out Port Royal, thanks! We're coming from North Carolina!
Hello Fellow Boater,

Just wanted to give you a update.

I just Finalized all my booking for this trip today. My target day to cross is June 19 if weather permits.
When I arrive in Ft Lauderdale depending on time of arrival I will park my truck and trailer and launch out of Harbour Towne Marina 801 NE 3rd St, Dania Beach, FL 33004 Ph# 954-926-0300 I called them today and parking is first come first serve so arrive early in the day. They are open 24hrs and have 24hr security so depending when I arrive it wont be a issue to park or launch, but on non normal business hours they will only accept cash to park/launch. The Hotel I will be staying at is the Hilton 1881 SE 17th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316 Ph# 954-463-4000 I will check inn on June 17 sometime.
They have a marina with slips at the Hilton available but only let you book 45-30 days out because they are remodeling the docks. The Hilton and marina where I'm launching are 12 min car ride and about a 30-45min boat ride because of no wake zones. Hopefully cross on June 19th weather permitting hence I booked through June 20th just in case if weather doesn't cooperate and can always cancel dates as needed.
I'm staying at a VRBO my wife and I booked a few days ago on the south island in Port Royal they have canals that VRBOs are directly on for easy boat access. We are hoping to get a week in Bimini but that again is weather permitting so it might be cut short by the crossing to and from. My VRBO dates are June 19 through June 26.
If anyone wants to meet up with our group to cross and enjoy boating in Bimini feel free to join us. These are just my plans as far as the Hotel and marina to launch out of and its what I've researched other fellow boaters have used in the past.
If you have questions feel free to message. :thumbsup:

AshleyPro83

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
Hello Fellow Boater,

Just wanted to give you a update.

I just Finalized all my booking for this trip today. My target day to cross is June 19 if weather permits.
When I arrive in Ft Lauderdale depending on time of arrival I will park my truck and trailer and launch out of Harbour Towne Marina 801 NE 3rd St, Dania Beach, FL 33004 Ph# 954-926-0300 I called them today and parking is first come first serve so arrive early in the day. They are open 24hrs and have 24hr security so depending when I arrive it wont be a issue to park or launch, but on non normal business hours they will only accept cash to park/launch. The Hotel I will be staying at is the Hilton 1881 SE 17th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316 Ph# 954-463-4000 I will check inn on June 17 sometime.
They have a marina with slips at the Hilton available but only let you book 45-30 days out because they are remodeling the docks. The Hilton and marina where I'm launching are 12 min car ride and about a 30-45min boat ride because of no wake zones. Hopefully cross on June 19th weather permitting hence I booked through June 20th just in case if weather doesn't cooperate and can always cancel dates as needed.
I'm staying at a VRBO my wife and I booked a few days ago on the south island in Port Royal they have canals that VRBOs are directly on for easy boat access. We are hoping to get a week in Bimini but that again is weather permitting so it might be cut short by the crossing to and from. My VRBO dates are June 19 through June 26.
If anyone wants to meet up with our group to cross and enjoy boating in Bimini feel free to join us. These are just my plans as far as the Hotel and marina to launch out of and its what I've researched other fellow boaters have used in the past.
If you have questions feel free to message. :thumbsup:

Hubby (Paul) and I are looking at places the same dates now! Stay tuned. Those dates are exactly what I was aiming for too.

AshleyPro83

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
We booked! 19th-26th in south Bimini on a canal.

rocky4x479

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Awesome we are planning on crossing the 19th but coming back on the 24th I’m also planning on harbor town and the Hilton would love to cross with y’all so excited

AshleyPro83

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
Awesome we are planning on crossing the 19th but coming back on the 24th I’m also planning on harbor town and the Hilton would love to cross with y’all so excited
Awesome! Safety in numbers. Private message me if you want to exchange phone number or email addresses!

rocky4x479

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So for the ones planning on crossing on June 19th @pprocacci
has created a dedicated forum for that crossing.

Dmiller2002

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Anyone interested in a mid July crossing? I’m looking at a week sometime between July 6 and the 22nd.

Melissa12001

Reaction score
Boat Make
Key West
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We are planning our first trip from Ft Lauderdale to Bemini July 3rd to July 7th on our boat and are very excited. We are looking to see if there are any other groups going on those dates so we can tag along on the way there and back.

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We are planning our first trip from Ft Lauderdale to Bemini July 3rd to July 7th on our boat and are very excited. We are looking to see if there are any other groups going on those dates so we can tag along on the way there and back.
The 4th of July will be busy. There should be constant traffic in both directions. The Bahamas celebrates their independence on July 10th. Personally I would rather be in the US for the 4th and Bimini for the 10th.

Melissa12001

Reaction score
Boat Make
Key West
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
The 4th of July will be busy. There should be constant traffic in both directions. The Bahamas celebrates their independence on July 10th. Personally I would rather be in the US for the 4th and Bimini for the 10th.
Good to know! We selected that week due to the long holiday weekend from work.

leonard delia

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I'm still up in the air on Bimini for this year....if I go....would likely be an early July trip - like the 2nd week.
That would be the ideal week, i would be interested in going

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length