• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Boat at full throttle is 20 mph.

Krsmorton

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have 2015 Yamaha AR192 jet boat. Unable to get the boat on plain. When I give it full throttle it only goes about 20 mph at 6k rpms. There is not much vibration and the clean out plug is set correctly. Batteries are fully charged as well. Impeller and drive shaft replace a few months ago. Not sure what else could cause this issue. Any advice welcomed.

Is the boat clean?
Are you CERTAIN the plug is in correctly?

Is the boat clean?
Are you CERTAIN the plug is in correctly?
Yes, the boat is clean and the clean out plug has been set correctly. It sets all the way down and I can lock it in place.

seems like i've read that 6k is around max rpm if there's a supercharger clutch problem..?

seems like i've read that 6k is around max rpm if there's a supercharger clutch problem..?
Yeah, I was afraid of that. I will check to see if the clutch spins in both directions. Thanks

Also check to see if there is loose foam sound insulation near the airbox... I had the same thing happen on my 2020 AR195 and all I had to do is cut out the strip of insulation and it was solved

Back