• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Boat name ideas

agannole93

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Have had this boat for 2 summers now and still haven't settled on a name. Any suggestions? I'm a Florida state grad, wife has grown up in Alabama her whole life and it's home now. Daughters name is Sophia. Bourbon lovers. I had thought of naming her "Tracing Heaven" at one point (Buffalo Trace and Heaven Hill are two of my favorite distilleries) but not sold on it.

Any other ideas/suggestions?

I’m in a similar situation…

For me I think of a name but not sure I’d want to be stuck with that name forever. There is a thread here titled “show us your boat names” I think, that might give you some ideas.

I originally wanted to do an Apollo program theme for all my recreational vehicles ( location Tranquility Base) but that has faded a bit.

The two names that are still on the burners are; Double Ought-a bit of a double meaning, buckshot and hook size, and Minn Sküta-old Norse for “my boat”.

I’m in a similar situation…

For me I think of a name but not sure I’d want to be stuck with that name forever. There is a thread here titled “show us your boat names” I think, that might give you some ideas.

I originally wanted to do an Apollo program theme for all my recreational vehicles ( location Tranquility Base) but that has faded a bit.

The two names that are still on the burners are; Double Ought-a bit of a double meaning, buckshot and hook size, and Minn Sküta-old Norse for “my boat”.
I actually kind of like "Nostra Barca" (our boat in Italian) as a nod to our Italian roots

Back