• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Boat Trailer Accessories

Norboo

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Do you use boat trailer guide? If so, any recommendation on brand(s) and any options we show look for?

Looking for a tongue plank/step platform so I don’t have to do a balancing act when loading the boat. This one is too long to fit our trailer. Any recommendations?

Anything else you have added to your trailer that you can share with us would be greatly appreciated.
Aluminum wheels?
LED lights?
New Winch?
New Trailer Jack?
Trailer Steps?
Tool box?
New Rollers?
New Bunks?

Last edited:

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I had the Smith guides on my last boat. I took them off after a couple years and did not miss them. If I ordered again I would get the VeeVee guides, 60".

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I have veve guides 65" and topped with ce smith led lights for night time loading.

Craig

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

maboat

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
65" veve FTW :cool:

jetboater4life

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
In my signature there is a link where I have compiled my mod list. It includes a section for the trailer. Here are some pictures of my 65" VeVe guides, with VeVe pads, and smith lights.
http://yamahajetboaters.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=52504&hilit=veve guide&start=15#p481043

I had a step welded into my bow stop. Here are a bunch of options you can google to see if they suit your needs.
Flex step
EZEE-STEP
HitchMate Boat Trailer step
SURFIX
Extended Trailer Step
TRAILER WALK AND STAND
Overton's Two-Step Trailer Step
Ultra-Tow Universal Aluminum Trailer Step
D-Step II Recreation