• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

"Build it and they will come"

Gym

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hello everyone. Just joined the site. I see a lot of old friends here and other names I recognize from days gone by. I'm looking forward to learning new ideas and making new friends. I hope to be able to give as least as much as I take from this site.

Gym

Hello everyone. Just joined the site. I see a lot of old friends here and other names I recognize from days gone by. I'm looking forward to learning new ideas and making new friends. I hope to be able to give as least as much as I take from this site.

Gym
Welcome aboard!

Gym...so glad to see that you came! Yes, your right, build it and they will come. Of course, it helps if the other site goes down! lol But you are a welcome asset here and offer so much good information...welcome aboard Gym! I see the forum took the 3 letter name!

A test for you... @Gym yep, it works!

Nice to have you here.. :)

:)Welcome Gym! I look forward to you intel and insight

Well it took me forever and again it seems I’m last to the party. I emailed Mel on Friday when I heard he was banned but I had to go to Houston for the weekend and my dumb phone is no help. I was wondering if it was just going to be Mel and Julian and for how long. I just happened to do a search for jet boat forums and also found jetboatfans not to much going on over there though, glad to see all my virtual friends here though and up and running, just like with glastron I think competition is a good thing and makes things better.
I went through something similar 3 years ago with our Boy Scout Troop splitting and starting a new group, after 3 years we have grown to over 50 scouts which is a big troop and looking back I would say I would have rather had a few that really cared than a large number, so again I’m glad to see all my familiar friends here,

I guess now instead of reminding people to make a donation after we help them solve a problem I can just tell them to hit the “like” button.

And I just added an avatar with two clicks, to easy!

I am glad you could make it Scott...so sorry I couldn't find your email last week! Welcome aboard! More tomorrow!

Welcome to both of you. Glad you decided to come on over.

Back