• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

CA magazine ban ruled unconstitutional

JWExperience

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I think NJ is worse with its asinine hollow point ban.
Maybe but in NY they rushed the SAFE act through so quickly that they forgot a law enforcement exemption for mag capacity so cops were breaking the law initially since pistol mag capacity here is seven or less. Measuring contest for dumbest lawmakers...

3 green tornados

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Not stating this to be argumentative or to be disrespectful, but that is why I posted this in the General Off Topic. Figured if it suited someone to read it and state their feelings it would not take away from the boat talk. My life isn’t 100% about boats and this part of the forum allows for non-boat related talk. Feel free to not participate in this conversation and allow those of us that do want to discuss it, the ability to do so in an area that was designated for it.

The CA handgun roster has a bill That is in the state senate committee right now that would require CA to remove three guns for each gun added. Hopefully those inCA that support gun rights don’t have to waste our money fighting another unconstitutional measure.
New York and New Jersey are a couple of the worst offenders right up there with CA.

F.M.

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
f56fd1cb8886755ea429d8d8a0761a62.jpg

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
This topic is borderline on our rules about no controversial topics. @Bruce and I discussed it and we are keeping an eye on the tone of replies. If it starts getting personal with name calling etc. we will be forced to close the thread to replies. We will also give warnings to anyone who crosses the line into personal attacks.

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Personally I'm glad to see judges upholding the Bill of Rights. Regardless of politics, if someone ruled a certain statement to be allowed under the First Amendment I don't think it's too controversial. I'm just glad to hear we still get to exercise those rights.