• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Can't find bilge F3F-U8360-00-00 pump in the shop

Update. The 2017 year was the Last year for the Rule 500 GPH bilge pump model 25s to be installed on Yamaha boats. Now this pump is not produced by rule factory anymore. Thats Why I wasnt able to find it in regular parts store. But I bought the one on ebay and there are still some on Amazon. The sad story about it is that after 3 years of boat manufacture yamaha is not supplying some of the parts for the boat. I was trying to ask for the item change number but yamaha departments send me one to another department and I had no info from them. More and more im about to say that the the waverunners is the only thing yamaha can do. Boats are too complecated for them to manage.
Its a bilge pump. They have 3 wires. Buy one that fits in the hole and wire it up.

Still curious if you removed, cleaned and tested the old one....

Thanks or take a picture of your new one?

Thanks or take a picture of your new one?
Just went back through my pics. There isn't a Yamaha Part Number on the pump anywhere. Only thing I can see is that it's a Rule 255A pump. Which according the catalog pages found in this ad (https://www.amazon.com/Rule-25SA-Electronic-Sensing-Bilge/dp/B01LZSYF42), you want the Rule 25SA now.

I'll try to find that receipt from Yamaha tonight. I just called my local dealership and they had the new number on hand. Offered to drop ship it to me, but I went in to ogle at new boats instead.

What I think Yamaha does with all of their manufacturer's is require them to make an Oem specific model and not market them to the public. The bilge pump is a perfect example the difference is probably that it comes with a connector to plug into the factory harness.

What I think Yamaha does with all of their manufacturer's is require them to make an Oem specific model and not market them to the public. The bilge pump is a perfect example the difference is probably that it comes with a connector to plug into the factory harness.
Almost guarantee that it's the connector is the only difference. If you can cut/strip/solder/heat-shrink wires then you can get any RULE 500GPH (360GPH under load) pump with autosensing, and wire it in. It's super easy, and the wire colors match.

Probably cheaper and faster delivery as well.

@zrcrazy I looked through "the stack" last night and couldn't find the invoice with the part number on it. Not sure where it might have run off to. I would call your local dealer and ask them. I'm sure they'll tell you, and most likely ship it out to you.

Almost guarantee that it's the connector is the only difference. If you can cut/strip/solder/heat-shrink wires then you can get any RULE 500GPH (360GPH under load) pump with autosensing, and wire it in. It's super easy, and the wire colors match.

Probably cheaper and faster delivery as well.

@zrcrazy I looked through "the stack" last night and couldn't find the invoice with the part number on it. Not sure where it might have run off to. I would call your local dealer and ask them. I'm sure they'll tell you, and most likely ship it out to you.
Yea ordered off of Amazon... Should work fine thanks...

Back