• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Check out these boats in Destin Harbor

Wow, talk about a different lifestyle!

That one with the black hull is my favorite, it's parked at a house. Imaging walking out your back door and getting in that beast

That one with the black hull is my favorite, it's parked at a house. Imaging walking out your back door and getting in that beast
I like the boat in the third picture best (the picture taken at dusk), but I also noticed that black hull boat is just chillin in someone's back yard slip. That is indeed a different lifestyle to have that just outside your doorstep.

i wonder how much "sport fishing" is being done in these sport fishing yachts. or is this just another way to flex

We vacationed in Marco Island Fl. few years back before covid, Felt like i just picked up my boat at the local Walmart when we got on the water. People so rich they don't even bother waving.

Back