• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Clarion XC2410

chrisinslc

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just finished installing the amp yesterday. I was just looking to get better sound overall without adding another battery, multiple amps, subs, etc. I first swapped out the factory speakers to Polk Audio DB652's. I was impressed with the upgrade in sound quality with just that upgrade. I had a break in the weather yesterday so I installed the Clarion XC2410 amp. Big difference in loudness factor of those speakers. I am actually fairly impressed with the base they put out as well. I will now be able to cruise the lake and be able to hear the music. I am very happy overall and it was cheap and easy. If anyone is looking for a cheap and easy upgrade, I highly recommend this setup.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Yeah....the stock "Sea Worthy" speakers are just that....worthy of going in the sea! When I did this swap my wife even could tell the difference (she usually rolls her eyes when I ask her to listen to stereo upgrade comparisons....that time she was like....."those speakers suck")

Adding an amp takes it to the next level.