• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Classified Ad Guidelines <PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!>

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
My bad.....I was driving and trying to change the permissions and didn't see the date i chose was wrong. You are able to change the post now if there was anything else you needed to do.

lmerker

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Please help. I would like to update my ad and boost it if I can. I don't see any tools to make any changes... thanks in advance for your help.

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Please help. I would like to update my ad and boost it if I can. I don't see any tools to make any changes... thanks in advance for your help.
If your ad is really old.....like more than 90 days it may have locked....

lmerker

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thank you for replying. Another person boosted it and gave instructions to update. Thanks again.

lmerker

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Please follow these guidelines when posting in the Classifieds Forum:
  1. Chose a prefix that matches your item for sale
  2. For Boats, please list: The STATE (the 2 Letter code or full name), YEAR, MAKE and MODEL in the title.
  3. When your item sells, please edit your post to CHANGE the Prefix to SOLD, (to edit the title click on "Thread Tools" at the upper right of the first post in the thread, then click on Edit Thread and change the prefix to "Sold"...last choice at the bottom of the list. If you can't edit the thread, please reply to your ad "sold" and tag the @Administrative team.
  4. Please do not double post your items for sale (IE post in Classifieds only and not another post in the general section)
  5. Bumping is allowed, but please only "Bump" your post once per week
  6. DEALERS/Non-Private sellers may post here, but your Advertisement or your Signature must include that you are a dealer, your dealers Name, address and phone number. We reserve the right to limit the number of posts that dealers submit.
Thank you!

Changes to these guidelines will be announced as replies to this thread and edits to the above.

If you have questions, reply to this thread and I or another admin/moderator will endeavor to answer your question. @Moderating" class="username--style4">@Moderating" class="username--style4">@Moderating" class="username--style4">@Moderating @Administrative" class="username--style3">@Administrative" class="username--style3">@Administrative" class="username--style3">@Administrative (watch this thread)
I would like to change the text in my ad but for the life of me cannot figure out how to do it! Someone also helped me by bumping my head a little while back and told me I could do it by updating it but I have no idea how to do that either!

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I would like to change the text in my ad but for the life of me cannot figure out how to do it! Someone also helped me by bumping my head a little while back and told me I could do it by updating it but I have no idea how to do that either!
When you go to your post you should see the following....click edit thread:

Screenshot_20200226-223729_Chrome.jpg

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series