• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Compliments

brian86992

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I've been using forums and bulletin boards for 15+ years and I wanted to compliment the forum software and how you've built it out.

I'm really impressed with every facet of this site and I think it's one strong factor in how valuable this community is.

Kudos.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
A big part of our success is that we are focused on ensuring the forum supports jet boating and jet boaters and we avoid drama and keep up with new features. Lots of work from a variety of folks to keep things fresh!

1596649821171.png

We are interested in having Scarab and Chapparral forum leads....(we keep an eye out for active members with the right temperament)

And always seek feedback on things to change/modify....

brian86992

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
This forum was in google results time and time again with extremely valuable information before buying my FSH. So your SEO is definitely working.

I'll be doing my part to continue to compile technical info and hearty debate. :thumbsup:

brian86992

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
@Julian Is there a way to enable Chrome or Windows notifications? I like being notified when there are responses/new threads (when I'm not on the web page) but it's a lot over email.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
@Julian Is there a way to enable Chrome or Windows notifications? I like being notified when there are responses/new threads (when I'm not on the web page) but it's a lot over email.
Unfortunately there was a chrome notification addon but it is no longer supported.