• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Connext compatibility between AR and FSH series

gallobg

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
This past week my Connext screen just died in my 2019 AR195. Total black screen, nothing. I've tried whatever I can to get to function but I think its dead. I have no idea what happened to it. I was out tubing with the kids and stopped to change out riders, and the Connext just didn't turn back on next time I started the engine.

Called the dealer and apparently they can't get one. Told me to try and find one on my own from a marine supplier.

The part number for the 19 series sport boats is: F4C-U8K12-00-00 - DISPLAY UNIT

The part number for the 19 FSH boats is: F4T-U8K12-00-00 - DISPLAY UNIT

So these part numbers are almost the same except for the F4C vs F4T prefix. This is for the 4.3" Connext screen. Looking at pictures, they seem to be the same unit used in both the 19 sport boats and the 19 FSH. Does anyone know if I could use an FSH Connext display instead of the sport boat one?

If possible, that would double my chances of actually getting ahold of one of these things in the near future.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

jdbakerucf

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
So, I have had a SX and now a FSH model, and the Connext displays while the same size do display different information. Off the top of my head that I can think of, the blue bar on the right hand side has water temp on the fsh and had depth on the SX. ALSO, in the corner round “gauge” area the SX showed RPM where the fsh shows battery voltage…. Now to throw a wrench in all of that my dad has a SX model that has a completely different look on the screen and is the same model year boat….
Long story short, I think it does matter because they display different things, but that is my uneducated observation from only looking at 3 different boats and not knowing anything about the actual configuration or software and wiring harness that Yamaha uses.

gallobg

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Thank you, that’s very good information to know. The displays do look the same but I can understand why they would display different information, since the boats are designed for different purposes.