• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD Custom Plug and Play Push Button Start/Stop Kits for all Fuel Injected Yamaha models

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Same kits as were made earlier this year but now for any fuel injected model. 4 kits will be made this weekend and shipped out on Tuesday next week. Next batch won't be until mid/late June so get these while you can. $219.00 each with free shipping to the lower 48. PM me using the inbox at the top of the site to setup payment.

-Easy T harness plug in system
-Factory keys are still required and will function as normal
-All safeties still function as normal
-Starts engines sequentially with a single press of the start button
-Stops engines instantly but leaves radio and accessories on with single press of the stop button
-Water resistant lighted halo ring buttons with o ring seals
-Each kit custom made for the wiring harness that your boat has
-Each kit is being made by my 15 yo son aspiring to be an engineer with a bit of help from me and then fully tested by both of us.
-Harnesses are custom made using marine wire, Deutsch connectors, ratcheting compression crimped pins, Tessa taped, and wire loomed
-Connections to controller are potted

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I will say this:
I have had guest drivers in my boat this past week - usually a source of significant anxiety for me. It was such a relief I only needed to tell them to hit the RED button if need to kill the engines.

I told my wife this was a safety mod ( :D ) - and I mounted my buttons on the ignition key panel so those are readily accessible from anywhere in the cockpit. Turns out - I wasn't lying! it actually is a safety mod!

It is also very cool and very practical especially in Connext boats - as it permits stopping the engines WITHOUT stopping the electronics, so there is no reboot on restart. Very nice, and the music continues uninterrupted.

--

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Andddd I still haven't even installed mine lol.

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

Scottie

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Highly recommended kit. I have a 2013 212x and I installed mine just in front of the throttles. Aside from the convenience and cool factor, towing is much easier. I can quickly kill and start the engines as necessary, with the same hand, and my other electronics never turn off. This should have been a factory option, to be honest.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Oh it happened, there were photos posted somewhere!

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I will take the last kit.
@Huntersales - sorry someone beat you by ten minite via pm. If my son gets theough these faster we have the supplies to make another. If not then you will be contacted one day prior to the next batch being posted. Please pm me your direct email info for that purpose.

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Photos or it didn't happen!!! :)
Yes, post #60 in this thread! Great mod!
https://jetboaters.net/threads/plug-and-play-push-button-start-stop-kits.16788/page-3

EDIT: re-posting a couple of the pics here:
Here is the finished product, needless to say it works wonderfully - the RED stop button is accessible from anywhere mid-ship:

And here are some install notes:
I pulled the ignition switches plate and the cup holder there - for better access

Tested everything before final install:

I used step drill bit - works awesome

Thank you, @Mainah & Son!
--

Weeb

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looks like your son isn't going to have much free time during summer vacation lol.

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Here are the 4 kits ready to ship for 3 different wiring harness configurations. Printing shipping labels and boxing now.

FC05461C-2060-47B5-9D7F-5FC0AB012BDF.jpeg

Huntersales

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looks great! Anxiously awaiting my turn for the fun!:winkingthumbsup"

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Mainah will you be making anymore of these kits this winter?
I hope for you this becomes available again! We got lucky earlier this year.
I would highly, highly recommend it, a fantastic system for more convenience, safety, and the cool factor.

--