• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Boat Stuff DJI Phantom 3 4K

Trevor Shipman

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
DJI Phantom 3 in mint condition with more than everything you need to get started. I have it on Craigslist now for 775 but will let it go here for $700 plus shipping.

3 batteries - That means with an average flight time of 23-25 mins you can fly for about an hour nonstop. These batteries are $149.99 at Best Buy.

Backback hard shell case. Great for on the go. I always kept in the case and in my car so it was ready to go anywhere I went.

6 extra blades - Brand new.

This thing is super easy to fly. Has follow me functions, return to home, gps stabilization. I assume if you are looking at this ad you've already done your research. Drone has never been crashed, not a nick or scratch on her.
IMG_0069.JPG IMG_0068.JPG IMG_0066.JPG

edited by txav8r to show full image instead of thumbnails

Last edited by a moderator:
DJI Phantom 3 in mint condition with more than everything you need to get started. I have it on Craigslist now for 775 but will let it go here for $700 plus shipping.

3 batteries - That means with an average flight time of 23-25 mins you can fly for about an hour nonstop. These batteries are $149.99 at Best Buy.

Backback hard shell case. Great for on the go. I always kept in the case and in my car so it was ready to go anywhere I went.

6 extra blades - Brand new.

This thing is super easy to fly. Has follow me functions, return to home, gps stabilization. I assume if you are looking at this ad you've already done your research. Drone has never been crashed, not a nick or scratch on her.

Getting the go pro. . . .? ; )

Hi Trevor...your wrong, lol, I haven't done a ton of research. But I just came back from an amazing vacation where I wished I had a drone and camera. As we traveled, I realized I couldn't use it in the NP's or even National recreation areas, monuments, or national forests. But I think as remote as we were at times, maybe we might have taken some spectacular footage. Why are you selling it? Regardless, I may be interested!

Hah, no... to be 100% honest I had been itching bad for a drone for over a year and finally pulled the trigger about 6 months ago. The thing is great, easy to fly and takes amazing video. But after about 5 months I'd used it about every way I knew of and now it's just kid of sitting. In full disclosure I think a drone is one of those things that you die to have, have a ton of fun with it then just end up not using... hmmm kind of sounds like a boat, ha! But I haven't reached that point with my boat yet.

Super glad I got and I took some fantastic videos that I'll have forever, but my itch has been scratched. Ultimately, I'm taking about a $300 loss on it but I'm more than happy to pay that for what I got out of it. I think you'll have a ton of fun with it and then possibly like me, you might sell it for a little less than you bought it for. Regardless, I highly suggest itching the itch then selling if you find after a while you no longer use it.

Just to clarify for those looking, I believe this is the Phantom 3 4K, not the Phantom 3 Advanced. Is that correct @Trevor Shipman?

Not a lot of difference in the two, but the Advanced shoots in 2.7k and has the lightbridge remote, while the 4k obviously shoots in 4k and the remote is operated via wifi.

Just to clarify for those looking, I believe this is the Phantom 3 4K, not the Phantom 3 Advanced. Is that correct @Trevor Shipman?

Not a lot of difference in the two, but the Advanced shoots in 2.7k and has the lightbridge remote, while the 4k obviously shoots in 4k and the remote is operated via wifi.

Yes you are correct, this is the 4K. I had to go look at the box. I originally put Advanced because I didn't want people to think this was the Phantom 3 Professional. Thanks for double checking!!

Last edited:
The DJI Mavic Pro looks BANANAS. . . . . I think I am about to jump into the Drone Market.

The mavic is the better drone/flying camera, the karma system is just more versatile.

The mavic is the better drone/flying camera, the karma system is just more versatile.

What in your opinion makes it more versatile? (beyond the removable Gimble).

The removable handheld and compact gimbal /gimble (sp?) is huge. Bonus in that it is supposed to work seamlessly with pre-existing GoPro mounts. Plus the go pro camera records sound unlike the dji cameras. Lastly, for me anyway, the go pro cameras are interchangeable. If go pro releases a new camera its an easy upgrade/replacement. currently if dji releases a better camera you have to buy a new drone to get it or in the case of damage send the entire system in for repair.

@Trevor Shipman - Sorry dude, i promise I am not trying to jack your thread. (figured you wouldn't mind the bumps).

Has anyone had any time flying the on the Mavic Pro? Im 99% sure that is the platform I want.

I corrected the title to say Phantom 3 4K (not Advanced)

Back