• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Does the forum look really weird in Chrome?

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I just noticed that when I browse the forum in Chrome I am seeing a lot of extraneous images. I hope this is just my Chrome and not everyones.

Screen Shot 2015-10-25 at 2.52.46 PM.png

Looks ok in chrome at my house

upload_2015-10-25_15-3-20.png

Thanks, something is wrong with Chrome on my desktop. I will reinstall.

looks good in my chrome as well

Maybe just the Mac version of Chrome?

I tried some other macs and it was fine. It is something unique about the install of Chrome on my desktop.

No image issues with chrome on my tablet...other than the free floating "top" button ends up way off to the right and is unusable. It always starts full frame....I just happened to zoom out once and realized it was out there.....Screenshot_2015-10-25-22-34-21-1.png

Looks good on my current of Chrome for Windows, as well.
Best Wishes to all, Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

Last edited:
Bruce, I've seen it like your example in the past. I wish I could remember what browser it was but I believe the timing was around the SSL setup.

Bruce, I've seen it like your example in the past. I wish I could remember what browser it was but I believe the timing was around the SSL setup.

It is normal in Chrome for me today. Please let me know if you see this gain. Was it on a Mac or a PC?

Beats me. In a single day I use no less than 2 mac on Safari (and occasionally chrome), 1 PC under Windows 10 using IE 11, Edge and Chrome, and the usual assortment of iPads/iPhones. At least I don't have JBN on my desk phone like you @Bruce.

And at the moment it looks normal in IE 11 and Edge on Windows 10 and normal on Chrome 46.0.2490.71 M (64 Bit) on both PC and Mac. It's a who lotta JetBoaters going on right now on this desk.

Back