• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Finally broke her in, now upgrades and build

jocolo21

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Yes, I see that, thanks. I should clarify that I have JBP Latteral Thrusters and will need to pull them if I go with Cobras. I really like how well the boat docks with the LTs. Not going with TVs as I want a fin in the water at all times for the 252SE. Has anyone lost latteral docking precision with the Cobras?
there is no reason to loose reverse tracking and or guidance, look at how the stock reverse thruster are angled away from the fins

20220507_175829.jpg

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Bummer…well at least the pad(?) disintegrated so it didn’t leave you stuck by the road side!

jocolo21

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Bummer…well at least the pad(?) disintegrated so it didn’t leave you stuck by the road side!
the left side caliper locked at the marina when i returned from Bimini luckily we had tool and were able to remove it.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I need to make up a tool box with boat trailer tools and such and mount it to the trailer. I’m thinking a .50 cal ammo can