• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Finally signed up. Hope to find some other members in NC

NCLS2000

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
1C26BC7C-D3D4-4230-8CEC-34B1DC605F54.jpeg 75B6D733-E2CF-4128-BCA2-8A3CB241F806.jpeg 60011E2C-983A-4DB1-91DF-0A78D41F26CF.jpeg I live right on the intercoastal waterway in Swansboro NC. I bought my 2001 Yamaha LS2000 just about a year ago, it is my second boat. My first boat was a Bayliner that should have sank.....
I originally wanted a skiff when I was in the market for a used boat but happened to come across my LS2000 for one hell of a deal and couldn’t turn it down. I have never regretted not getting the skiff and will be a jet boater for life.

My LS2000 runs like a top and the interior is in ok shape for its age. I am about to redo my interior and possibly install a tower on it. Only mods on it are oil pump delete I did when I first got it after reading horror stories about them. Previous owner put in all new pioneer marine speakers and a 12 inch pioneer marine sub. Other than that she is stock.

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
glad to have you on board and to see you've been able to keep a 2 stroke alive, check out our member map (tab at the top left of the home page) for members nearby and our FAQ tab for lot's of great tips,

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome to the nc cult.... i mean.... group. There are many nc members here. Several down your way. And many more in the center of the state. We have members near myrtle beach as well. In the fall some of us do a run from new bern to cape lookout... maybe you can join it this year.

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome to the club.
Im in New Bern

NCLS2000

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
glad to have you on board and to see you've been able to keep a 2 stroke alive, check out our member map (tab at the top left of the home page) for members nearby and our FAQ tab for lot's of great tips,
Yea man thanks for having me. I love the two strokes. Grew up racing dirt bikes and have rebuilt so many top ends over the years. After I figured out what the hell pop off pressure was and made my own gauge, tuning all 6 carbs has gotten a lot easier. The boat moves and one day I will step up to the easy life of the newer Yamaha 4stroke single motor jet boats. But until then, catch me if you can!

NCLS2000

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
Welcome to the nc cult.... i mean.... group. There are many nc members here. Several down your way. And many more in the center of the state. We have members near myrtle beach as well. In the fall some of us do a run from new bern to cape lookout... maybe you can join it this year.
I’m only 20 min away from newbern. Would like to go on that run when you guys do it. Is there a place in the forums they post about meets like that?

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
The gatherings forum is where these posts usually land. Also be sure to join one or both of the NC usergroups so when they get tagged you will get notified.

Welcome and someday perhaps we'll meet as I'm in Raleigh and make it down to the intercoastal on occasion!

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Like julian said there will be a post about it... its a fun run.. we stop in beaufort foe lunch then out to the light house....

redthumper9

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
@NCLS2000 .... I'm in Swansboro almost every weekend in the spring and summer! Looks like in the first picture you may be near the inlet on Hammocks Beach maybe? If so, that's very close to our sandbar.

Joshua Miller

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252XE
Boat Length
Welcome! I’m up in Richlands and put in on base or up in New Bern and hit the Trent river. Glad to have you onboard.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I’m only 20 min away from newbern. Would like to go on that run when you guys do it. Is there a place in the forums they post about meets like that?
Welcome aboard! We usually have the first gathering of the season in May its in SC we do a run down the Cooper River through the Pinopolis lock and down to Charleston. You are welcome to join us this year we usually have a few of the NC guys join us. Below is a link to that thread.

https://jetboaters.net/threads/2018-charleston-pinopolis-lock-cooper-river-run-hilton-head-gathering-5-12-and-5-13-2018.16113/