• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

First time out with the "new to me" 232 Limited S

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
Got her out in the water yesterday for the first time. I love how smooth this thing rides. And the room compared to our ls 2000 is amazing. Going to love this boat for many years!!IMG_14991.jpgIMG_15361.jpg

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Shes a beauty!!

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Got her out in the water yesterday for the first time. I love how smooth this thing rides. And the room compared to our ls 2000 is amazing. Going to love this boat for many years!!View attachment 104877View attachment 104878
I’m actually feeling envious!!!

Those are the best yammies ever, I almost got a 2009 242ls three years ago but the eBay sale fell through and I ended up with a new 2016. I’ve learned to love my 2016 240, but I’m still slightly tempted to go back and get myself a nice 2008, or 2009 232!

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
I have not been on many of the newer boats but I can say the feel of the materials on this 08 is great. Everything feels heavy / Thick. Knocking on the hull sounds dense. The seat cushions feel well made as do the compartments underneath. The ski locker in this this is a huge cavern. I think I could lay down in it with no problem at all!!

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congratulations,
update your profile with your new boat and add a signature line with your old boat so we remember your 2stroke knowledge base,

be sure to look through the list of issues in my signature,

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
I'm just glad I won't have to follow behind your last stinky boat anymore:)
@buckbuck , so am I!! Although it will be for sale in a couple of weeks. Who knows maybe someone from here will buy it and come to Shelbyville. Then we will all be following behind it😁😁

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I have had your boat sitting in my driveway before. You got a sweetheart. I know you and your wife will take good care of it.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Livewire

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
I have this same boat and I’m loving the way yours looks with that tower and seadek. I probably won’t ever buy a tower, but I’m definitely getting the seadek.

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
I have this same boat and I’m loving the way yours looks with that tower and seadek. I probably won’t ever buy a tower, but I’m definitely getting the seadek.
Thank you, we love this boat. We were not looking for a tower when we bought it but it is a plus. I have sea deck in my LS2000 and love it. That was a must have for us in our search for a new boat, it makes clean up easy. Also upgrades the look of a boat and does not get the nasty stink that carpet gets. If I am not mistaken there is a group buy going on now from @JetBoatPilot where you can save a lot of money on a sea deck kit.

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Looks really nice! Good luck.