• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

fixed: calibrate Connext touch screen?

Ric Moseley

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Does anyone know how to calibrate the Connext touch screen? Mine got out of calibration months ago so I took it into the shop thinking it had to be completely replaced. The fix so they say was to 're-calibrate it'. I got it back and used it twice and it is again not working correctly (the X and Y axis are off). Its a PITA to take it to the shop hours away and then have to wait without it during summer season. Anyone had any experience with this and know how to fix it?

Last edited:

subysti

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Go into the touch screen diagnoses page. Hold down the sys control button for 3 seconds. Then the touchscreen button. In there will be a calibrate button.

fireflymedic

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I did a walk through on this don't have a link but think the title was ar2015 connext not working, it in the electronic stereo section, guess i named it wrong should have put connect fix in title

fireflymedic

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks I have a tablet don't know how to copy and paste from this platform

fireflymedic

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Does anyone know how to calibrate the Connext touch screen? Mine got out of calibration months ago so I took it into the shop thinking it had to be completely replaced. The fix so they say was to 're-calibrate it'. I got it back and used it twice and it is again not working correctly (the X and Y axis are off). Its a PITA to take it to the shop hours away and then have to wait without it during summer season. Anyone had any experience with this and know how to fix it?

So did you get recalibrated ? If yes did that fix your problem?

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Serg

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Will try to disconnect batteries, for a period of 24 hours. Hoping it will work, then try to calibrate again