• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Forum's

So if I wrote jetboaters.net on a blank piece of paper, took a picture and used as my avatar would it be considered a logo??? Hmmmmmm. May have to try it!!

There has to be a way to infiltrate that forum. I almost feel sorry for those guys. It's like they are in the Matrix and we all took the red pill and are flying around on the Nebuchadnezzar.

Last edited:
Keep in mind that there are a few "Juice drinkers" over there that don't know the history and are blissfully trying to hold things together....probably made them moderators etc....

But not sure what they are moderating now....so little activity....

But if they moderate EVERY post...then....I guess that would give them something to do! I picture the censor rooms from "Good Morning Vietnam".....poor bastards stuck there...

I just logged in over there for the 1st time in forever. Some poor guy is trying to figure out a low oil pressure warning on his 2007 sx210, and the only one to respond to him is steve45, who told him to read the owner's manual. The poor fella 1st posted about it last Sunday 8/16 and has had absolutely no help. I wish I could send him an instant message to post over here, but I tried that once and was smacked on the wrist. I'm sure if he posted here he would get volumes of good info. Sad, sad, sad.

Haha, Steve45 in his bath tub, you mean he didnt tell him to use the search function........

Soni have been in this site since the spring.. I have never been to the dark side but I have heard a lot about it... I gather they are truth haters but why? For what reason do they ban so many people? Jetboaters.net has had EVERY answer I have needed but I am curious about the motivations behind this other site.

I couldn't resist checking the post rankings and seeing if I still had a login. This is one page... recognize a few of the names we have here now??

@Speedling gets honorable mention, he was next on the list just beyond this screenshot...

Screen Shot 2015-08-24 at 8.11.52 PM.png

No one posted over there in 2 hours.:dead: I may have linked to some of @Julian 's youtube videos concerning the new 242x. And maybe dropped a hint that we still have gatherings.
It's pretty rough to see new guys introduce themselves or ask questions and get no responses for days.

At one point in the past I would have paid $10,000 for that site. Today... It's not worth the hard drive it's stored on.

@bronze_10 this thread will explain a lot https://jetboaters.net/threads/why-a-new-forum-my-explanation-others-will-add-their-stories.486/ .

The short version is that YJB was started by an original founder for good reasons and did a lot of good then was perverted for financial gain. It was reborn by Brian and others who supported him for good reasons and it continued to do good but eventually greed and financial failure turned it into what it is today. It has been many years since Brian's boat has seen water. He tries to run the forum as a business. But even at its peak it was not capable of producing a living wage for an operator.

In February of 2014 a group of approximately 30 of us embarked on the creation of a new forum that would be run in the best interest of our community. We assembled a management committee of widely varied JetBoaters who are sucessful in their personal and business lives to ensure that no tyrant would be able to take over. Within the first six months we surpassed the level of traffic that YJB had achieved in over a decade. Running the forum is an enjoyable hobby for us. The operating costs are very low. We rarely have to do anything that would be considered work. We enjoy the forum and are glad that everyone else does.

I covertly tried to get them to see the URL by telling them to search for the new boats on YouTube hoping they would find Julian's videos.

Well I never knew this. I still have an account over there but seldom visit

Looks like i need to post over there and collect a higher status?

Fun to note though, 2013 was the last time we all contributed!!!

I covertly tried to get them to see the URL by telling them to search for the new boats on YouTube hoping they would find Julian's videos.

I posted two links to Julian's youtube videos and mysteriously one had disappeared from one of my posts...

It would do good for the Yamaha brand name to execute a cease and desist order upon that forum to stop using the Yamaha name in its address and logo on the forum.

I couldn't resist checking the post rankings and seeing if I still had a login. This is one page... recognize a few of the names we have here now??

@Speedling gets honorable mention, he was next on the list just beyond this screenshot...

View attachment 28005
I had to think for a minute what the "contributer" status was... Oh yea, my $20 donation to help run the site. :banghead:

Do they do a software scan the site searching for JB.net name? If all of us with accounts over there cryptically put it in signatures then it would automatically appear on every single post you ever made correct?

There are JB.net logos in signatures right now. Tons of them.

Back