• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Four jets here,New from Wilmington N.C.

Fourjets

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
Sweet. I will check it out. Thanks.
i would like to take my 2012 Yamaha FX HO Cruiser.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I am pretty sure there is at least one member that will skip the bikini all together on the bimini trip!

redthumper9

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Fourjets....I'm just a few miles north in Jacksonville. We made a day trip on the boat to Wilmington once last year. Maybe we'll get to see each other sometime this season. We usually boat with about 4 Yamahas up here near Emerald Isle/Swansboro.

Fourjets

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
Please look me up if you plan a trip this way. There are so many cool places to go and things to see down here. As I am sure there are where you live. I love Emerald Isle. Can you still fuel up in swansboro at the marina that sell street price gas?

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I am pretty sure there is at least one member that will skip the bikini all together on the bimini trip!
I did not realize @Impelled was going on Bimini trip this year...

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

After You

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome Fourjets, good to have a new member with a great sense of humor. I lived in Elizabeth City for a while when I was in the USCG. I flew that coastline for many years. Love the area. This is an excellent place to learn all about our boats and get help when we need it. Smooth sailing and following seas to you.

Fourjets

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
@after you,
Thanks for the welcome and for your service! I am a former L.E.O. with the new Hanover county sheriff's office. And enjoyed serving as well. This IS a great site.
look me up if you make it this way. I have plenty of jet powered toys to share.
cheers