• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

FSH 210 Sport Mirror

Dshriber

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I would like to add a mirror to the center of the top tube of the t top but the t top storage compartment blocks the view. i will need to attach to the side tubing which is an unusual size. Any suggestions on a mirrors that can fit an unusual size or attach to a custom clamp?

Thanks!

Coult45

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I used this pretty inexpensive option on the top tube behind my T-Bag, and it's held up well for two seasons. I had to use some thin rubber material between the clamps and the tubing...something like an old mouse pad, etc.

1704825675143.jpeg

Dshriber

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Thanks for the feedback! Nice boat. I have the Yamaha t top storage bag ( Yamaha 19/21FT FSH T-Top Storage | Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A.) and it is installed in front of the area of your mirror which blocks the view. Same as the mirror i previously used. Looks like your storage bag was able to install at the front of the t top

Attachments

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Thanks for the feedback! Nice boat. I have the Yamaha t top storage bag ( Yamaha 19/21FT FSH T-Top Storage | Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A.) and it is installed in front of the area of your mirror which blocks the view. Same as the mirror i previously used. Looks like your storage bag was able to install at the front of the t top
I just watched The FSHDude on youtube last night, the one year review, he showed his mirror and said it was a UTV mirror that I think he said he got off of Amazon.. you might give that a gander.

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
No idea what size tube you have, just giving you a link to what I got. There's more like this on Amazon that would attach to the side, but wouldn't work for my use, but sound like your mount may work

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

There's one of many that would work for a side mount. The price is pretty decent and I hate that the mount wouldn't work for me. You may also be able to find a different mount, or let us know what size the tube is that you're looking to mount this onto.

How about some pics of your setup for the seating area view, so we're not guessing if the picture in our heads is accurate for your description of the area?

AlpharettaRK

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Brackets like these are available in various lengths and cage diameters for race cars. They are aluminum so I’m sure they would last. Same place sells convex mirrors in various widths.
Discovery Parts mirror bracket

lazergeek

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length