• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Garmin Echomap 94sv Questions

Ericd

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I have the Echomap installed on my 210 FSH and have a few questions.

It this correct? — Each time out it creates a track of your path. Unless you delete the previous tracks it adds to the existing track the next time out.

Is there a recap of your trip? Times and distance traveled? How do you access it.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I have the Echomap installed on my 210 FSH and have a few questions.

It this correct? — Each time out it creates a track of your path. Unless you delete the previous tracks it adds to the existing track the next time out.

Is there a recap of your trip? Times and distance traveled? How do you access it.
Great question....never looked for that and never saw it....
Watching to see the answers!

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It will keep tracking over your old tracks unless you delete or turn off the tracking. If you set an actual track to follow, say from Ft Lauderdale to Bimini it will give you distance. Not sure about each outings distance. You can also get to the screen that will tell you your average speed, top speed, hrs while moving and total hours while it is on. 1648913715256.jpeg

Ericd

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I was on the boat last night and took some time to review the controls/settings.
I found the setting for tracks - clear last, overwrite new, etc. Also found the screen above but it didn’t have any data from the trip I took earlier. Evidently, when you turn it off, it zeros out the trip info.

Stubok

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Hi @Ericd, I just got my 210FSH. Love the boat.
I live in Austin TX, but planning gulf trips already. Looking at combo units and the 93SV is $699 right now, includes the GT54 Transducer. So leaning heavily to this. Obviously I’d have to add coastal charts where necessary.

how do you like the Garmin Echomap 9” head unit your setup?

Ericd

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I like the Garmin a lot, esp since I loaded the Florida artificial reefs on it. That was easy w a download from internet and usb upload to Garmin.
Sounds like a good price, but check the price of the coastal maps before you buy it. As I recall they ding you pretty good for them.