• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Good morning from kentucky.

Chiajake

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
I love the new boat smell. Our son loved every boat we looked at. They were all his playgrounds. Climbing everywhere and on everything. No fear like his daddy.

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I love the new boat smell. Our son loved every boat we looked at. They were all his playgrounds. Climbing everywhere and on everything. No fear like his daddy.
Welcome aboard to you and your whole family!

Your son will be challenging you for the helm in no time. Congratulations.

Craig

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Welcome, glad to see more Kentucky jetboaters and that's a sharp boat.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Lspeedss

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Great thing!

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Welcome.jpg

dustinjean

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Axis
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
@Chiajake not sure how i missed this thread but do you live in bethel branch? if so i live about 2 miles from you off of fisher ln, we will have to meet up at taylorsville lake or green river next year.

Chiajake

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
@Chiajake not sure how i missed this thread but do you live in bethel branch? if so i live about 2 miles from you off of fisher ln, we will have to meet up at taylorsville lake or green river next year.
That would be us here in Bethel. Most definitely we'll meet up. We've never been to green river lake. This year was all taylorsville lake and a weekend at Dale Hollow.

dustinjean

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Axis
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
well nice to see you on here, my neice lives in your neighborhood so i seen your boat there when i had to pick her up about a month ago. We go to taylorsville most weekends and put in at chowning lane ramp due to how busy all of the other ramps are but for a long day we make the trip to green river, usually about a hour and a half trip each way its much nicer, bigger and not as busy also people have more common sense there and cliffs to jump off of

beachbum

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome to the friendliest and most informative forum for jet boats ...

Enjoy all that your rig has to offer.

Chiajake

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
We
well nice to see you on here, my neice lives in your neighborhood so i seen your boat there when i had to pick her up about a month ago. We go to taylorsville most weekends and put in at chowning lane ramp due to how busy all of the other ramps are but for a long day we make the trip to green river, usually about a hour and a half trip each way its much nicer, bigger and not as busy also people have more common sense there and cliffs to jump off of
We usually put in at the marina. Since its about a half an hour from the house. We're planning on checking out the other lakes in the area next year. Since we bought the boat in August we just stuck with Taylorsville this year. We're already ready for next season and our 2 year keeps asking where's the boat. Since we put it in storage.

mark_m

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hello. I'm new here. I've been lurking for a bit now. A lot of great info. My wife and I just bought a scarab 195 ho impulse. We love it. I grew up on a bayliner and she's been on various rentals. Time for us to learn together.
Welcome aboard! As you know as a lurker, this board is the best place to get ahead of the knowledge curve and have the most fun on the water.

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Welcome here! Beautiful boat and colors!!! You're at the right place to learn and know what there is to know!!! Word of caution::: besides knowledge you may get hit in the wallet seeing what everyone has to offer for upgrades and accesories. ...... choose what topics to open carefully !!!

Chiajake

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Welcome! I am down in Cumberland, looks like the KY crowd is picking up around here. I'm feeling a summer meet next year!
Most definitely up for a get together. We have plenty of lakes here in Kentucky to enjoy.

tocelli

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Hey fellow Kentuckians. Based here in Lexington but spend majority of time at Cave Run Lake. Traded boats in February and bought our 1st Yamaha took delivery 2wks ago. Was hoping to have been on the water already but the rain is ridiculous so far. Have been spending time in the back yard with her.

Craig

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
You'll love the boat and welcome from lake Cumberland.