• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Got the new boat out (moved from another thread)

jocolo21

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
gOT TO DRIVE IT AROUND FOR AN HOUR NOW REMEMBER I COME FROM AN 07 AR230, sorry for the caps.
Things i notice
  • throttles silky smooth , i really like the single throttles thingy i used it the whole time out.
  • reversing the boat and it feels bigger than 24' was easy and simple lots of controls on reverse
  • steering felt lite and agile like power steering . i dont know if i will need the vector, no winds today so more time to find out.
  • my wet sound amp quit.
  • acceleration fast and with some strong
  • did i mention me amp quit?
  • the engine either quieter or just more sound dampening
  • love the seats the loos and everything about it so far
  • had to lower the tower to go under a bridge easy and simple no screws just a turn and pull kind of deal,,,simple wife did it while i drove.
  • im liking the vynil mats more and more, feel right to the feet.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length