• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Group buy from the other site update

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Just wanted to let you know that All the orders were shipped out this morning, if you ordered only my products I shipped them directly to you, if you ordered a variety of products including mine , you parts were shipped to the vendor so that he can combine all your order into one package.
I sent them priority mail so they should arrive in a few days, Thank you.

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
thanks for the update, love my ez locks

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
If any one has questions about their order or any installation questions they can always email me or call me. 727 546 8460

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Welcome aboard Jeff.

All, I've purchased at least two pairs of Cobra Fins and easy locks from Jeff over the past few years, he's always treated me right. Shipping is fast and he is happy to provide support for his products. For example, in one instance I bought the first set of adjustable fins (Venoms I think) and at my request he engraved them ("Set No. 1"). Glad to see you here Jeff.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
A point of interest ,Having been in business over a decade I never do dealer agreements.
Because of that I am free to offer any sales or discounts with no restrictions any time I like.
I can also authorize or unauthorize any entity to represent my products.
So who knows I may offer a member discount in the near future just for S&G's.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Hey Ronnie you are the only one I know with a half venom and half magnum set, and it works just fine .

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
thank you

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
That 's a good idea , people should try different boats with the various options and compare them, that is why I always have a 30 day guarantee, so people don't have to worry .
Even my trade program gives them 30 days to send in the old units as a trade in credit, that way they get to try the new style and if they would rather keep the old ones they just send the new ones back although that never happens. I remember years ago Johnny o would actually go up to total strangers who also owned Yamaha jet boats and offer them a demo ride in his 230 just to show off his steering .

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other

davel501

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
What do you do with the old sets? I have the original cobras on my boat and the ultimates from the group buy just got here yesterday. Seems like a waste to throw out the old ones but not sure who would want them anymore.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Actually people are always looking for the early styles especially the smaller 2 stroke boats, they sell used for 100 to 150 on ebay or on craigs list.