• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Hold my Beer Thread!

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

latitudeadjuster

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I know right.....miller lite must be the boaters choice. A lot of the drivers were holding their beer....shoulda had someone "hold my beer" !!

latitudeadjuster

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
So when I got the 212X this summer I really wanted to kneeboard as I have not in like 20 years! I don't like my wife driving because she doesn't seem to have much depth perception and makes me nervous. My 15 year old boy does pretty good and I am relaxed with him driving. So I figured what the hell....im gonna knee board today. I only had my three kids on the boat of 15, 13 and 8 years old.

I jumped onto the water with rope and kneeboard thinking....what am I thinking?? I will be ok right?? I mean I gave them all detailed instructions and we do this all the time,.....just not me in the water....the captain.

Instructions:
15 yr old boy - Drive as I do, watch the path of the boat...let the spotter watch me and if I fall off come back to me as I do you....fully confident he knows what to do

13 yr old girl - watch me, not your ipod, not your little brother and don't distract your older brother as he is driving, just tell him if I say slower or faster or if I fall off....she has don't this a million times.

8 yr old - hold my beer!

LMAO....just kidding but made me laugh!

Lspeedss

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Haha..

latitudeadjuster

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Great minds............Hold my beer!
hold-my-beer-6.jpg

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
So when I got the 212X this summer I really wanted to kneeboard as I have not in like 20 years! I don't like my wife driving because she doesn't seem to have much depth perception and makes me nervous. My 15 year old boy does pretty good and I am relaxed with him driving. So I figured what the hell....im gonna knee board today. I only had my three kids on the boat of 15, 13 and 8 years old.

I jumped onto the water with rope and kneeboard thinking....what am I thinking?? I will be ok right?? I mean I gave them all detailed instructions and we do this all the time,.....just not me in the water....the captain.

Instructions:
15 yr old boy - Drive as I do, watch the path of the boat...let the spotter watch me and if I fall off come back to me as I do you....fully confident he knows what to do

13 yr old girl - watch me, not your ipod, not your little brother and don't distract your older brother as he is driving, just tell him if I say slower or faster or if I fall off....she has don't this a million times.

8 yr old - hold my beer!

LMAO....just kidding but made me laugh!
I totally laughed out loud after reading that!! That was great!!

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Was funny reading that because it reminded me of a time when I was in high school and myself, best friend and our girlfriends were boating on the lake. He was skiing and I was driving. Both girls were talking to me instead of watching my buddy and he dropped without me knowing or them. We had to go back about half mile before we found him...needless to say he wasn't very happy. When you told your 13 year old to watch you reminded me of that time.

latitudeadjuster

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Was funny reading that because it reminded me of a time when I was in high school and myself, best friend and our girlfriends were boating on the lake. He was skiing and I was driving. Both girls were talking to me instead of watching my buddy and he dropped without me knowing or them. We had to go back about half mile before we found him...needless to say he wasn't very happy. When you told your 13 year old to watch you reminded me of that time.
LMAO....now that's funny stuff right there. The things we did, got by with and survived in our younger days right?? LOL

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@latitudeadjuster ... no kidding!! Heck, when I was 24 there were guys betting that I wouldn't make it to my 25th birthday. I used to do some crazy stuff when I was a steel worker. Man I'm glad I grew up a little.

latitudeadjuster

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

latitudeadjuster

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Interesting its .005 under legal.
We need to brew some called " comic genius" , "super stud" and "toughest fighter"
Don't forget "Shirts Off"......the person with their shirt off when the authorities arrive always gets the free ride to the PD.....lol

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Interesting its .005 under legal.
We need to brew some called " comic genius" , "super stud" and "toughest fighter"
And my favorite..."Watch This!"

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Don't forget "Shirts Off"......the person with their shirt off when the authorities arrive always gets the free ride to the PD.....lol
image.jpg

Now THATS how you bring a county online!!!

Thats 53 oz each. Or 3.3 16oz beers each....but they're not just pounding beers!!!!! I need to step up my game to honor the founding fathers

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I'm afraid the makes me feel very lame (tame)! Probably why I haven't had any free rides or been in you tube videos! I like viewer status only! lol

latitudeadjuster

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Its mid winter.....4 months to go before decent boating weather. I found my wintersport......HOLD MY BEER......or I can hold it myself......

HMB.jpg

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I gave it a like because this is the hold my beer thread...but stupid human tricks is a better title!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

latitudeadjuster

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I was going to start a new thread with this video, but its worthy to be on "hold my beer" thread.....lol