• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

How did you find JETBOATERS.net?

How did you find JETBOATERS.net

• I joined when it opened

Votes: 32 14.5%
  • I was contacted (email/electronically) by a member and joined

Votes: 21 9.5%
  • I found it on a search engine (reply with what you searched for)

Votes: 113 51.1%
  • I saw a JETBOATERS.net sticker on something

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • I was invited in person by a member I met/know

Votes: 13 5.9%
  • I found a business card for the site

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I followed a link from another site (reply with site if you recall it)

Votes: 22 10.0%
  • My 2 year old was randomly typing and the site came up! (LOL)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please reply with how)

Votes: 18 8.1%

• Total voters

SamCF

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
I was on the other site for a few months. @Boat Crazy was vacationing at my home lake and swam over to tell me there was a better forum with much better features. This is the best forum I have been a part of. Tons of good information, helpful people and little to no drama.

JeffVans

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I can't remember what I was searching exactly, just general Yamaha jet boat initial research early on in this adventure (about a year and a half or so ago). I think I found "the other page" first, but was disappointed because it seemed kinda dead. Found this page and it ended up costing me a TON of money!!! hahaha

—Яiвs>

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Google. I was just researching a potential investment into the jet boat world. Have a pair of old 2stoke skis that are a blast but looking to step up into something for the family. Other then the pontoon which is fun but not for towing. Lol.

—Яiвs>

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Looking for forums for Yamaha Jet Boats
Well you came to the right place. All the info you could possibly ask there is a thread on it.

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I do lurk on the "other site" and answer a few questions once in a while. I can't link pics or refer to this site, as it will get pulled as if a BOT were doing it.

I have noticed that most of the recent threads over there are for the older 2-stroke boats. And if new, they are from owners not aware of this site yet.

It's not like there isn't any 2-stroke active threads here. But it seems like the "other site" is where 2-stroke boats and owners go to be put out to pasture!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
There is a lot of 2 stroke info on the old site, but plenty of members here either still have them, or know the issues with them. We do hope the other site never goes down for this reason....but the reality is that the vast majority of the helpful info over there has been cloned/posted here already. When we "split" it was "Survival of the fittest", but we've always allowed any URLs to be posted here....jetboaters.net gets replace with "." on Yamahajetboaters.com. Hopefully someday he'll allow us to archive the content here for those "out to pasture" boats!!! LOL

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
youtube video was referencing jetboaters.net

JeffVans

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Google. I was just researching a potential investment into the jet boat world. Have a pair of old 2stoke skis that are a blast but looking to step up into something for the family. Other then the pontoon which is fun but not for towing. Lol.
"investment" hahaha..... ^^^ this guy!!!

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
It's not like there isn't any 2-stroke active threads here. But it seems like the "other site" is where 2-stroke boats and owners go to be put out to pasture!
I would like to see more 2-stroke discussion here. Many of us owned them but only the minority still do.

—Яiвs>

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
"investment" hahaha..... ^^^ this guy!!!
to strong of a word?
How’s “Please take my money”
I plan to purchase one at some point. Just keep breathing life into my old 2-strokes till the time comes.

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
I would like to see more 2-stroke discussion here. Many of us owned them but only the minority still do.
I still have one, I do love it but will most likely upgrade in the next couple of years. For now I think one of the biggest reasons there is not a ton of discussion on them is the mere fact they are so fun and FAST that those of us who do still have them are either out enjoying them or working to keep them running half way decent so we can get them out and rip around on the water.

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
I found the forum after buying my boat. I actually found the other site first, posted a few questions and waited 2 or 3 days for a reply. I saw either a link or something in a post there about this forum and joined. I am so glad I did, we have made some good friends here and had a ton of help.