• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Hudson river

Greg larose

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
good evening everyone has anyone has their 24 foot series out on the Hudson around the Statue of Liberty and the rest of Manhattan how did it handle the waters

good evening everyone has anyone has their 24 foot series out on the Hudson around the Statue of Liberty and the rest of Manhattan how did it handle the waters
I think Sully Sullenberger had his twin jet out on the Hudson but it was bigger than 24 feet. ;)

I'm contemplating bringing my 23 ft Yamaha up there this summer...

I just noticed this. I have done it twice with my 21'. I had no issues. There are some large boats (Circle Line, Statten Island Ferry, etc) that kick up a pretty big wake around the statue and on the southern East River. I just paid close attention and was fine. Would do it again in a heartbeat!

Back