• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Hurricane Michael-Another storm...who in N Florida?

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have family in tallahasee that has escaped to thomasville (just over the GA boarder). They are staying with their parents. Should be interesting.

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Good luck to all and be safe.
FLORENCE was no joke here in New Bern trust me

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Good luck to all and be safe.
FLORENCE was no joke here in New Bern trust me
How yall getting along? Crew from my church is headed somewhere this weekend to help gut houses and offer any assistance we can. I am looking to make the trip.

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
FIMA is pushing for a lot of flooded homes here to be demolished. Its a mess everywhere. I lost about 30 trees on my property but i feel very lucky. There is still boats everywhere on land. Some deep inland too. Dozens of sunken boats everywhere just around New Bern. Never mind elsewhere i am sure its just as bad.
This weekend they are still having the annual Mum Fest, but i feel is should be postponed.

ruztew

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Panama City Beach here, we left yesterday night. My house is a few blocks from the bay... Hoping for the best

JBRyan

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Panama City Beach here, we left yesterday night. My house is a few blocks from the bay... Hoping for the best
Hope all goes well. We visit PCB at least twice a year, my neighbor just moved down there last month after selling his place.

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

ruztew

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Valions15

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Fort Walton Beach......we escaped this one......just some rain and gusty winds. Hope our neighbors to the EAST came through it OK.......massive Cat IV slammed them

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
FIMA is pushing for a lot of flooded homes here to be demolished. Its a mess everywhere. I lost about 30 trees on my property but i feel very lucky. There is still boats everywhere on land. Some deep inland too. Dozens of sunken boats everywhere just around New Bern. Never mind elsewhere i am sure its just as bad.
This weekend they are still having the annual Mum Fest, but i feel is should be postponed.
Looks like I'm headed to Wilmington will be leaving Atlanta about 11am Friday and spend 2 days helping people gut houses/cut trees/remove soiled belongings

AlphaKap

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Rain starting to come through Atlanta. The bad part should miss us but ATL is not known for dealing well with storms. I'm sure there will be a lot of downed trees. I cut down a few leaners last weekend.

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Rain starting to come through Atlanta. The bad part should miss us but ATL is not known for dealing well with storms. I'm sure there will be a lot of downed trees. I cut down a few leaners last weekend.
I'm over in jefferson depending on path we could see the right side of it. Projections show it continuing to fade east but never know until done.