• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

I moved on over

jdiaz78

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Axis
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Well, I had no idea all the drama behind running a jetboat website! Oh well, I moved on over so I can still get all the good information that us boaters want to learn about. My tower will be delivered in mid March so I'm sure I'll be posting about that looking for some help. Thanks to those that made this site and remember, we don't want any drama. We are grown ass adults, well...most of us :)

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
glad to have you join us, Are your going to install your tower yourself ? If so we'll need to see documentation of that process, don't worry it's really easy to add pictures, just hit the "upload a file" button at the bottom right and choose them direct from your computer, no resizing needed! Also, update your avitar is just as easy and if you update your location it will automatically put you on the map. This place is really user friendly, hopefully we will be too!

jdiaz78

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Axis
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
So is there a way to just see the new post since your last visit? I'm still trying to navigate the new forum.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
There is a New Posts tab up on the blue layer at the top of the Forums page, well any forum page your one, even welcome aboard, you will see "new posts" up there. There is a blue line that separates posts you have seen from those you haven't. And while I was typing...I saw a pop up that said, new posts added and didn't stop to read it...so you posted nevermind! Great features here, you will get the hang of it fast!

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome Aboard

leeatmg

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Yes, please document your tower install. There area a few of us who might want to add one someday! And welcome - glad you found us. 100% drama free!

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome to the site. Glad you came.

jlcj7

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Yes, a lot of drama on the other site, that is why i joined here

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome aboard! We are glad to have you here!

Suchawittygal

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
mmm...I'd love a tower for my Yammie...maybe some day. Hear that @DawgDaze?? My birthday is just around the corner! LOL ;)

Welcome aboard!